Reviews for Deal with the Devil
Noirthrus Dkklfar chapter 5 . 2/10
This is a pretty good story, I love Harry is Salazar stories. This story has a lot of potential :D
Guess chapter 5 . 2/8
Very captivating!
Fogira chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
Finally got round to reading this ff, and boy it's good. In case your wondering, I do get your explanation about the soul thingymawatsi. And I don't really mind that your kinda jumping events and not really building Harry's character - cause the way you've written it, it doesn't seem to jumpy! Oh, btw I can't wait for the next update
Elise chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
Very, very intriguing. Great writing, awesome plot, interesting characters- Please continue! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
Quite interesting as far as the story goes, sadly it's still in the opening phase. Did the 7th book help at all?
Melikalilly chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
I like this story
Ae3qe27u chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Nature vs. Nurture, I believe?
Iphigelina chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
I suppose this fanfiction will never see a next chapter? T.T
Lady-Slytherin-Snape chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
good so far
Dzhakhan chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Just want to say, even though this fanfic is like seven years old, that the ending of this chapter made me all giddy! You managed to "time" the action so it became awesome! Nice.
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
This was really interesting, it's a shame it was posted oh so many years ago.
Riddle Wraith chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
*Frowns* I would ask for more, but seeing as you haven't updated in 6 years, I won't. It obviously wouldn't help, so why bother? Anyway, I quite enjoyed this and I do wish you would have continued it.
blake012 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011