Reviews for Willy Wakka and the Blitzball Factory
randomcat23 chapter 6 . 9/18/2006
OMY! XD, that made me happy, oh so very happy. RANDOM ROXAS ATTACK! PHwahaha. Loved the firewall-thing too, it made me giggle! And the ending was just perfect!

Oh, gosh I loved it so much...! Awesome job Anti!
mandyb78 chapter 6 . 9/18/2006
This was very amusing and interesting.
randomcat23 chapter 5 . 4/1/2006
*ROFL* That ...was...amazing. *dies* XD I love it. Poor Rikku though, but I loved the Sephiroth song. What tune did you make it to? lol. Update soon.
ABrokenWhisper chapter 4 . 1/28/2006
col D

good fic! )

you have to do more... (don't forget to write more cloud/rikku fics... i think you're the only person who wrote a cloud/rikku fic...) yay! D

if you have time, read my "the challenge" new fic! it's really cool )

update soon ;)
randomcat23 chapter 4 . 1/22/2006
WOOTNESS! *ROFL* That was so funny. Though, I was questioning your sanity at some points, but yes, it was very funny. I loved your songs! They make me happy! Can't wait for the next one! (whispers) Anti, wat are you smoking?
Black-nailed-summoner chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
I was on the floor laughing! it's so good! i'v always liked the storys on tidus and yuna and all that mushy stuff and you've turned tidus into a fat moron! L.O.L x10...

Keep writing! this is da best comedy/ff i'v ever read! i have 2 print it offand read it to all my friends!
MoonWolf2000 chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Like I said, YOU ARE CRAZY! But I like you. Finally someone who wont reprimand me for killing all the characters! Yes, I'M JUST AS TWISTED AND EVIL AS YOU ARE. Keep up the good work. MUHUHUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
MoonWolf2000 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Absobloodylutely off your rocker, you are! Unbearably funny! Please read my fanfic: Road Trip if you wanna see Wakka, Tidus and Nooj get drunk.
Keyblade Mistress Hikari chapter 3 . 10/4/2005
This is SO FUNNY. "I love to suckle on your blitzball..." Oh... my... Yevon. You like, totally made my day. It's well written AND funny. Not many people can do that around here.
randomcat23 chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
*ROFL* HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH That totally rox. Poor Tidus though. *sniffle* _
randomcat23 chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
*snicker snicker* I couldn't stop laughing the whole chapter! - update soon. This totally makes my day.
meteora101 chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
Interesting idea and good start so far. Very funny! I hope there will be "pumba-moomba" songs!
Lucky Mav chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
LOL! great chappie... and i can't belive yuna and brother were dating... lol, very funny. can't wait for the next chappie!
LenneAndShuyin4Ever chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
WILLY WAKKA I KEPT SINGING THAT SONG THAT VERSION AL DAY
Cog007 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
This song of yours really touched me