Reviews for Dark Phoenix
PaigeTurner chapter 23 . 12/17/2014
Hi, I found this story on here and I've been reading it for the past month or so and just finished your final chapter. I know you probably aren't on here anymore, or you don't want this story, but I would love if you would give it another chance.
I love you and your work.
-Paige Turner
scipio96 chapter 23 . 12/20/2013
No, what happened to the rest of the story? D: Please! T.T
brownblondey90 chapter 23 . 8/15/2012
please Please PLEASE update! I love the story and the characters! You've done a wonderful job telling the story from a blind perspective. I've gotten attached to Adara and Titus! I've GOT to know whats next!
Bloody-Battle-Bunnies chapter 23 . 2/2/2011
I have probably commented before but it was a long time ago. I feel like this story is an entity of its own. I know that you were planning on putting it on FictionPress, but I cannot find it. I believe that your story should stand away from Atwater-Rhodes was a great author to work off of now, but I really think that your original Ideas need to be heard. The story still needs editing and revision, but it is a gem on Fanfiction. I hope that you continue writing, if not to create a wonderful story then to entertain.

SaharrahBlack chapter 23 . 3/21/2010
i just wanted to say that i've been reading your story nonstop for the last couple days and it was totally worth skipping my assigned reading for spring break. keep up the great work!
safire0172 chapter 23 . 4/2/2009
this is one of the best storys i have ever read. i hope you keep writeing it i really want to know what happens next.
Lilyofthevine16 chapter 23 . 1/10/2009
i really like this story.
Scipio'sgirl chapter 23 . 11/8/2008
Why don't you update! I need an update. This has bits and pieces of everything I love please don't stop here
black burning heart66 chapter 23 . 10/8/2008
hello, sorry i haven't written any reviews till now, i only just began reading stories under the title, in the forests of the night. i love your story so far, and i love the dilema you've presented. you better not kill adara at the end though, if you do, well...

dun. dun. dun.

anyways, i wanna see the next chapter soon please, so keep writing!
cajunspice chapter 23 . 8/27/2008
This has to be one of the most well written stories I have read on this site! I love your characters, your plot, your descriptions, everything! Please keep updating!
My Little Darkling chapter 23 . 8/18/2008
Aha! I enjoyed this latest installment of DP VERY much! I was extremely delighted when I logged on to the site and discovered a new chapter waiting for me and I literally squealed and clapped with pleasure.

I wish to compliment you on your broad vocabulary. I notice that so many writers just use the same words over and over again, but I like that you are capable of using language that doesn't make the story boring or sound repetitive.

You also are very talented with imagery. I'm not sure if I've mentioned that before, but you have a way of describing things with such fresh originality and beauty that truly brings the scene to life in my mind. Props on that!

I also wanted to comment on the inspiration you've drawn from Rent. I noticed it earlier on in the story and recognized the similarities, but you've done a great job of not copying that story at the same time. That is an amazing movie and an even more amazing play. Unfortunately, I've only seen the play once, but thankfully it was before the show ended. When I heard it was ending, I nearly cried. It is so powerful and awe-inspiring. But what really makes me sad is the fact that the man who wrote it, Jonathan Larson, died of an annurism the night before the opening performance after seven years of hard work. Though perhaps this is also why I feel so close to Rent since I too have an annurism just like it's creator.

Anyway, brilliant job on the new chapter and thank you so much for updating! Can't wait until the next one!
inluvwitacullen chapter 23 . 8/16/2008
a-freaking-mazing. This totally deserves the title of 'CRACK-FICTION' as a matter of fact, you get my official crackfic seal of approval! Yay for you. You should feel honored. Now hurry up with those updates...
inluvwitacullen chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
Okay, I know this is really late, but I just found this story... Now the deaf or blind question kind of depends. If I had to be deaf or blind from the moment I was born, I would chose to be deaf. How would you feel if you never even knew what you looked like, or what your parents and family looked like? But if I had to chose later on in life I would choose to be blind. I would already have the memories and at least I would be able to remember what colors were. But to never hear anything ever again after already getting to listen to so many things...terrifying. Love your writing by the way.
ShadeSpirit chapter 23 . 8/13/2008
Wow, this chapter was very good. I suppose I should have know Tidus would react the way he did. He wants to preserve Adara's mortality, keep her the way she is, not make her into something like him. But would it really be so awful? Haha, anyway, I'm glad this is finally out, even if the alert did sit in my inbox for a while. I'm glad I found the time to read it. And as for music, I pick depending on the mood I want to set, with different songs for the different scenes in a chapter. It helps me out a lot, though I don't write as much a I used to. Got too busy.
Jay.Marisa chapter 23 . 8/12/2008
New reader! This is absolutely amazing! i love your style and your characters!