Reviews for Harry Potter and the Horcrux Quest
pandas rule the world chapter 4 . 3/9/2006
This story is awesome. Luv JoeyX
avafreak45 chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
Great! I love it! can i ask you a question? Where do you come up with your new spells? I'm having a hard time thinking of some since I too am writing a Harry Potter fanfiction. Please update soon! I'm breaking grounding rules to do this.
melchick chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
Hey,

Nice chap... some of us are still interested :P

I love the 'new spells' at the bottom ... keep it up :P

keep writing

Melchick
shaketramp chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
VERY NICE. Update soon, I'm liking this so far! ) except Ginny seemed a bit younger than her age.. but lol that's okay. this story is awesome.
Jeff chapter 3 . 11/26/2005
Was great cant wait for more
SongOfStars chapter 3 . 9/27/2005
HEY SKETTY! how's it going? anyway im finally back after getting disconected for almost a month when we moved...stupid telus went on strike 7 didnt reconnect us.

also had a friend over for a week who i hadnt seen in like 7 years! real cool!

anyway...im starting to catch up on everyone's stories...i really like this one so far!

oh BTW, ive sent you a new invitation to my Y!group...hope it works!

c-u later!*waves*
WalkBeneathTheWillowTrees chapter 3 . 8/6/2005
I really like this story. (It seems I've been starting a lot of my reviews like that lately. . .) I like how you have continued HBP for us so that we don't have to wait for Book 7 (unlike a lot of other stories I've read, where they write an alternate ending to HBP. Most are just as good as this one, and just as thought out, but for some reason I like these more.) I especially liked the new spell for the trunks, for I can never come up with convincing-sounding spells. Did you also make up the Disillusionment Charm, or was it in the fifth book? I can't remember, and have misplaced my copy of OOTP. Anyways, I enjoyed the first three chapters, and am looking forward to more.

~Willow
nerdybookworm chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
cool. i can't wait until the action begins.
avafreak45 chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
Aw, so sad! But it was great! I hope everything turns out alright...for Harry and Ginny and for Ron and Hermione and everyone else. Please update soon!
goldenshadows chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
looking forward to next chapter
sych77 chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
*strokes imaginary beard again*

heheh, poor Ron, bursting in on Gabrielle while she's in the bathroom. Tsk tsk. I like the way you have magic sort of calmly slipped in - like the apparating, and the levitating of the hair.

I also like how the wedding itself was real brief, sort of like its legal fidgey-widgeyness that doesn't really mean as much in those troubled times but also that its a bit of normality everyone but Harry clung to. Hrrm... *strokes beard and tries to be intelligent*

Aww, poor Ginny! That's so sweet!
cat chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
again, amazing, like the gabrielle thing.
Graecus Lore chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
That was great. please continue with it. and have harry kill that basturd snape. PLEASE. :)
goldenshadows chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
update soon
ckat44 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
i have a feeling i will enjoy this