Reviews for One Beneath the Rain
takari ftw chapter 1 . 4/6
ARGHHHH you have struck me right in the FEELS

That was beautiful. :D :,D TuT TToTT
jovysanchez17 chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Yep, it is a good thing that they're both smart ne? Hihihihi this story is so adorable! People should really be careful when talking about love with a person of the opposite sex, cause that situation can really lead to either sweet or awkward moments.. it's a good thing that it was a sweet moment for Takeru and Hikari :3 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
sappy. vewy sappy. thats what I luv. XD
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
aw, this was so adorable. takeru and hikari are so cute. I'm not sure if you intended this, but I love your use of symbolism in regards to the lighter takeru had. I think it symbolized his feelings in that moment, how it starts as a flame because he just feels that way around hikari and then it just goes off when he starts to think about his parents' divorce.

I suggest that you make your writing more detailed, though. this felt really rushed to me. try adding more detail, especially emotions and feelings and those sort of things.

otherwise, nice job!
Moonlight Serenity chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I adore this story. It's so realistic. It's subtle, but you can tell they're really close friends and then yeah :)
I loved this line: "Yeah," she answers, avoiding his stare. "It can be tricky sometimes though." She laughs softly. "You can know the person your whole life and never be smart enough to realize they're the one you've been searching for."

I think it's a great plot line: she doesn't believe in true love, but she's known her true love her whole life.

Great story! well-written!
Takeru Takaishi chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
PERFECT 3
Clavemien Nigram Rosa chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Wah, very very cute and lovely.
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
that was this simple little perfect story. love it!
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow. Seriously one of my favorite stories ever. It had a simple, subtle poetry-like feel to it, and seriously my life is better for having read this story.
Daoud chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Aw
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
So CUTE! Just like Takeru and Hikari! I like how he says "good thing we're both smart then" haha. And I like Hikari's musings on soulmates and love. Oh and the 'awkward minutes pass', it sort of brings a touch of realism to the story. A lot of fics glorify love to extremes, just being reminded that love confessions can be awkward brings a smile to my face! :)
Kamakaze Kheri chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Cute I like the way they can just be effortlessly comfortable with each other as friends Makes me smile. :) Great work.
Lychee Green Tea chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Wow, that was...was...really, really good. Beautifully written, and I must say that I'm glad to see that this wasn't the typical hookup story that I see in every single fandom. This is definitely my kind of romance. Thanks for writing!

Take care,

~LGT
kidimpulse213 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
words can't express how much i love this piece :)

it just feels like Takeru and Hikari and their conversation is just priceless

You're an excellent writer :D
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I have to say that is probably one of the most adorable, and creative, Takari hook-ups I've seen. Usually it's a "save from certain death and therefor we must be sleeping friggin beauty up in here" party. But this was cute, and made me go "aww"

And didn't totally BRUTALLY MURDER the language via using present tense :] Very, VERY few authors ever succeed in that department, which is sad cuz those stories can be pretty entertaining in their own right. Beautifully done, m'dear.

Keep thinking, keep writing