Reviews for Speed Reading
Cougarfan chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
I LOVE COUGAR AND MIMORI FANFICTIONS YAY FOR YOU!
Erin Elric chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
I liked it. It was cute. Though the sudden drag queen bitch thing surpirsed me. And yes I agree Ryuhou is a pmsing bitch.
Radditzu chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
I love the couple to and this was a nice idea but I juts doin't think sweet little innocent mimori would be thinking in terms of bitches and drag queens. So other than that I liked it. Granted I haven't seen the whole series yet ( I am a slave tot the whimes of Adult swim) but mimori just seems so young and innocent to me.
Enula chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
I loved it! Mimori and Cougar are my favorite pairing too. I'm usually a sucker for old childhood friends turning into more, but Ryuho...I dunno, he's just a little too mean to her, if you know what I mean. And Cougar's just so darn cool! And funny. This is going on my faves list, not only because it was a good story, but because its one of the few Mimori/Cougar ones out there. I'm planning on writing one myself soon. Thank you so much for the break from yaoi, or Mimori/Ryuho ones (not that there's many of those out there either).
Bubbles chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Haha that was cute. Why is this gonna be your last? it was good.. Have you seen this website about cougar? i think you might like it. It made me a cougar fan lol. I stumbled upon it while looking for s-cry-ed fan site haha. Personally, I can't make up my mind who I want Mimori to be with. She is my absolute favorite character in the series. Anyway, back to the story, it was good but then i got confused when it came to the *Mimori was crazy* part and about the drag queens and stuff. The characterization was ok. Please keep writing! And i hope it's about s-cry-ed too... cya!
Spamalot chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
its really cute!

I laughed when Kazuma took off with Mimori for a date in the 8th episode. Did you see Cougars' face then?/?

he was like: 'Not again!'

You should make another sCRYed fic!

cuz ya dont suck!
lol chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
that was great even thogh im a mimori?ryuho but still that was the great story ever
Noc and NC chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
aww! *pause* aw! *pause* ...AW! *pause* sorry, sorry. that was wonderful. I too love this pairing, and I love it every time I see one on this site. Good little read, this was. my conclusion... AW!
Parallel-Blue13115 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
OMG! This was SO cute! Aw! You're not gonna write anymore .ed fics? ;_; ...sniffles...

But this was really good, I must say! You kept them in character and the dialogue was believable as well. The whole thing about speed reading was creative too! I really LOVE this story! And thank you for the CxM piece! Huzzah!
MissWorded chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
AW! It didn't suck. I just wish it wasn't your last one. And yes, Ryuhou is a PM-ing bitch.
FreckledNerdyBirdy chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
That was your first fic? It was really good you should do some more. Really!

Cougar & Mimori forever!