Reviews for Harry Potter and the Final War
Julie chapter 14 . 3/17/2006
I absolutely love your story. I can't wait to read more. I do have one question though. You mentioned in your last author's note that Jewish holidays don't exist in the wizarding world. Why? They have Christian holidays, they celebrate Christmas, and not every wizard in the world could be Christian. Especially if you consider muggle-bornes.
AcceleratedGlass chapter 14 . 11/22/2005
great chapter, update soon
Karma22 chapter 14 . 11/18/2005
Wow you guys are awesome! Keep up the good writting!
Karma22 chapter 11 . 11/17/2005
You guys are really funny. I have almost as much fun reading what you guys write as when im reading the story! Oh by the way love the way the story is turning out keep up the great work!
Purinsu Endymion chapter 14 . 11/9/2005
This was very enjoyable to read and fun at parts. I like that you make Fawkes Harry's Phoenix now too. And the battle from the sword between the Lion and the Snake. That was abosolutely brilliant! Go Go Gryffindor! :P *turns into a lion, roars triumphantly, and then turns back to normal again* This is just a guess, but that part with the battle between the Lion and the Snake from the sword, was the Lion supposed to be Godric Gryffindor or something?
rockloj chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
nice way to end a chapter

can't wait for the next one

kind of addicted to your story

sorry

love your work
djsdad12 chapter 14 . 11/1/2005
I loved the way Ginny was going to get revenge on Ron but ended up emarassing herself more. Excellent writing can't wait for the next chapters.
NatsuhiboshiStar chapter 14 . 10/30/2005
What can I say about this story? It has taken me three days to read, but only because of school. I have been doing extra chores for longer time on the internet so I can read this story. In the past two hours, I finally got to chapter 14 and am loving every bit of it. The last paragraph is so funny and pure genious. I can see Rowling writing something similar to this. It's awe inspiring - wonderful! Oh, and a great cliff hanger as well. PLEASE update; I am waiting in painful suspense.
muggleman01 chapter 14 . 10/27/2005
You guys are doing a great job with the chapters. I really like the amout of humor you also put into it.
genvieve chapter 14 . 10/25/2005
wow, that ending (for the chapter ofcourse, not for the story becuase you better write lk a bajillion more chapters!) was hilarious. I just read your entire fanfic this far in like, the past hour. It is so perfectly and meticulously written, it fills all the empty spots of HBP so well. It's increadilby realisitic (in the sense of bein al J. -ish) and isn't cliche at all. Keep up the good work, it seems like you put a lot of time into each chapter. I cannot wait 'till you update!

-genvieve
Erin3 chapter 14 . 10/25/2005
mhm... tomatoes :)

okay, but really, i liked it a lot :D
JellyFish72 chapter 14 . 10/24/2005
Good Burger! I remember that! *reminiscing sigh* Why don't they show the old All That episodes anyomore? They were really good...

*cough* Anyway, another brilliant chapter. Ginny just can't win, now, can she? xD
Phycodemented chapter 14 . 10/24/2005
hehehehehe I am loving it!
Jeefus chapter 14 . 10/24/2005
hahah great ending... loved it. :)
merlin1989 chapter 14 . 10/24/2005
lol i love good burger awesome movie it is! odont worry about the lateness of updating its awesome anyway! kepp up the great work you bloody legends!