Reviews for Nothing Ever Turns Out Like It Should
GodlyJewel chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
Only Jack and Sally would have such a complicated wedding. Still it was really nice and thanks to Cupid they avoided a reception. Although the honeymoon was something else. That's some potion Venus gave them. ;) lol Anyway looks like things worked out all right and it was defiantly a very funny story.
JJ chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
Cute!
WolfyMagician chapter 10 . 9/17/2011
OMG, I absolutely love this! Thanks so much for writing this piece of epicness! :D
Decepticongirl12328 chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
The name of this chapter is just perfect.
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 10 . 12/20/2009
AW! that is so sweet! good job!
PalladiumPoison chapter 10 . 12/4/2009
XD Naughty, Naughty Jack. Guys do only want 1 thing don't they Jack?
Plastic Emotion chapter 10 . 5/30/2007
Oh I laughed and laughed. I did wonder how a skelleton could have some fun time...XD

-GCOE
WhittyWereWolf chapter 10 . 12/23/2006
Sweet and hilarious. Definately love your works. Great job at keeping in character, definately keep writing.

keep howlin'

-WhittyWereWolf
Ragdoll Rini chapter 10 . 4/23/2006
omg ! i absolutely loved reading that story and i read every single bit and i don't normally have the paience for that !
When All Else Fails-Create chapter 10 . 3/25/2006
Amzing, loved it! Great Story. A nice ending for the pumpkin king and queen.
Lady Assassin Moonbeam chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
Cool story! I like it.
Choice chapter 10 . 1/22/2006
xD I loved this story!
Darth Soror chapter 10 . 1/7/2006
Bravo! Magnificent! There are no other words to describe it! Hope to hear something like this from you again cuz this story was AWESOME!
Jackie the person chapter 10 . 1/6/2006
That was a wierd chapter. I'm not used to reading stuff like that...wait a minute this review sounds familiar! I think that i malready sent this review!
Darth Soror chapter 9 . 1/5/2006
This is a wonderfull story! I'm sorry if I haven't been reviewing, but I've been reading the whole thing only right now I have no time to read the last chapter. Once again, wonderfull story!