Reviews for The Quest of Carmine
Seanchaidh chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
Okay, there is both good and bad here.

Firstly, it is a good story with a good idea behind the plot and a promising start; however, the chapters are very, very short and even put together would still be on the short side.

I know it can be difficult to write a whole decent sized chapter at once, but that doesn't mean just post what you've got as soon as you've written it. Keep it on file and put the bits together until they make something about, say, two or three pages in length. It doesn't matter if they're a bit longer or a bit shorter, but when you are reading something online and you have to load up a new screen every half page or so, things can get a little disjointed.

You could do with a little more descriptive narrative as well: you're not writing a script after all. Plus you should maybe run this through a spell-checker too.

In all, the story is good, but your writing technique needs a little more practice, that's all.
Royleen chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
Could you please update died here pretty please?
reannablue chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
i too am an avid Veritas fan...keep going
newcomer8 chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
Please write more. I am a huge Veritas Fan.
Royleen chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I lovely so far, please update soon
SimpleLady chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Very interesting and a good beginning. Please continue, I love Veritas.
newcomer8 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
are you adding more?...am big fan of Veritas.
MissteressSnape chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Just wanted to let you know that this is cool and well written. I love Vincent, and was heart broken when they cancled this show. Thanks for something great to read.
reannablue chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
i love this show too...great to see knew stories. thanks