Reviews for No Greater Love
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

Oh, but there's a greater-Harry laid down his life for those he loved, and for those who loved him.

Snape laid his down for those who despised and rejected him.
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
And boy, were you right. I'm glad you wrote this peice.
Corail Zaarea chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I do love your fics... This one reflects perfectly what I believe about HBP's end! How could Harry Potter's fans believe about Snape's guilt? It will always stupefy me... and I still hope the last book will prove them wrong!

See you

Corail

(About the quote at the end: it is from the bible? Do you know the book by heart?)
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I really liked this one - there are plenty of fics to this here around but this is short, simply but great - especially the end. Thank you. Added this fic as well as one other of yours to C2 Severus Snape, ID: 26376. (-:
Happyhighlandcoo chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Wow, its good to know that I'm not the only one who thinks Sev is really good. This is a great one shot!
Broadwaypoetess chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Oh.. oh this captures it. This captures most of the Snape is Innocent theories and I love you for it.

Poor Severus. Hopefully JKR's hints at him being evil in the recent interview is simply her trying to mess with our heads. Kinda like how she sidesteps the Snape/Lily questions.
Magalud chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Our opinions are the same. I think Snape is Dumbledore's man, through and through.

Anyone who thinks differently read a different book, IMHO.

Congrats on your fic.
reburta chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
yay!

i refuse to believe severus is totally the EVILEST CHARACTER IN THE WHOLE WORLD

...

and !

i like ur fic )
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
That was very sweet and it just makes so much sense. Unfortunately the things JKR said in th elatest inreview point into the direction of Snape really being the bad guy, it was done with a lot of mistakes and lot of things that don't add up. Which, in the end would lower my esteem for her. I always admired her for rounding up details so that they suddendly fit.
lucidity chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Bravo, very well said!
sev crucio chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Glad to see that someone else still believes in Severus. Liked the inner-monologue. Keep the Snapey spirit

alive!
mon chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
that's what I think too; nice to see someone put it into words. well done :-)
FireWeaver chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Goob! Already a fic in tribute to HBP and by one of my favoritye authors. I really loved your take on this with Severus and I'm happy there are those still supporting him. Greating writing. 2am so my writing may not be making sense...
Nalin chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Who the heck actually believes that Snape betrayed Dumbledore? Honestly some people have no faith for the guy...

Lovely little fic. Can't wait for your updates!
risi chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I like the story. I too believe, along with many others, that there must be more to the story and that Dumbledore's trust was not misplaced. I'm glad you're going to complete your fics and not let HBP stop you.