Reviews for Neon Genesis Evangelion Season 2
Master Hybris chapter 74 . 2/26
It was nearly 10 years ago since I last read this story. Back then I was just out of high school and thought that this was a excellent very well written story, and honestly it still is mostly.

This last time I read this the more I found myself questioning the attitudes of characters and some of their choices but overall I could sweep most of this away but I found that by chapter 65-66 especially with the conversation about the effects of war that the level of out of character-ness displayed overall just kinda broke the rest of the story.

Its hard for me to say but when you started including more mature scenes and concepts to the point that you had to change the rating, it seemed like you kept placing a giant neon saying "This is mature content! Watchout!" that honestly could be justified in the chapters following the up rating, but you kept putting up the signs instead of letting the story flow more naturally and that broke the immersion enough to be noteworthy which is something of course to be avoided.

I know that this story is likely dead as Kentucky Fried Chicken and its doubtful that you would even see this review but I feel that you maybe pushed your writing skills too far trying to upgrade to a mature audience and at the same time start to tackle complex concepts like combat psychology which is something that whole stories have been based off of, all of which started to effect your writing and the enjoy ability of the story.
maritz ayres chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Hey. If you don't mind I saw that you haven't updated your story in a long time so I was wondering if I could take over and continue with it if you have any problems email me and if you don't respond within two months I'm gonna take that as a go ahead tnx
alex oliver chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
hi my is alex oliveira i am a big fan of you work but look why have you stop at ch 74 i mean come on man go on i wood like to see more chapters like whatever you can thank of i like to see shinji and his love asuka go back too nerv and i wood like too see the real final chapter please and i like too see crazy half human half black angel vladimir and his russian master his eva oh and they russian army asses kick why don't you please for your big fan look i know you don't no me but just do your best ok for the nerv base at russia who has been lost too that basted and his friends oh put in one of the chapter when shinji toji hikari zack rei lvana go too get that spear and go back too nerv and when they got back they went too the command room and went they got there it was dark shinji who has the spear said too his dad we got the spear a hand grab it but that hand is vladimir when the light came back on they see asuka elly misato ritsuko gendo maya aoba and huyga and all the craw of nerv japan tied up and their mouths cover it wave a trip
maritz ayres chapter 25 . 8/10/2013
I love this story its the best that I've ever read but y did u stop posting new chapters are you bored with it or don't u have time I read it ova and ova again because I want to remember it pls write and post more chapters
Alex the Digital HellReaper chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
T.T I can't find a tommys !
GuardianOfAll chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
Commenting again as I'm reading this to just praise Shinji here... Damn. ._.
GuardianOfAll chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
So... my fantasy has come true has it? *Heart attack*... "Clear!" *Jolted*... I'm alive? oh thank goodness... *Shinji, Asuka, Rei, and Misato all pummel me into the ground* In hindsight maybe I should've cut this short. ._. (What actually happened? My girlfriend found out what I was doing in here and gave me a knock on the head and is about to do it again if I don't stop... I love her though.)
-Ok in short I'm loving this with no error or flaw to be found so far. If you actually took the time to read everything even this I'm honestly shocked... YOU COULD BE READING THE MASTERPIECE BY NOW!
tymaxie chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I really cant wait for you to start writing again, i love your writings so much.
tymaxie chapter 74 . 10/8/2011
I REALLY WANT YOU TO FINISH PLEASE! WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
xander77 chapter 17 . 11/14/2010
tooo mushy
Maj. Gen. Jack O'Neill chapter 74 . 10/12/2010
I love the story, but are you ever going to finish it? It's been THREE YEARS! Please, please, please finish it!
storyman634 chapter 74 . 6/20/2010
very nice story

can't wit for 75. cool spoons
storyman634 chapter 60 . 6/19/2010
hikari is a good touch, it should stop accidents from preventing her from telling toji how she feels

and plz make asuka less of a bitch
storyman634 chapter 52 . 6/19/2010
nice chapter

and who imitated you!
WorldStrider chapter 36 . 6/19/2010
he may be a idiot but i dont think even zack deserved such a cruel punishment i mean seriously 'wet crack' thats just bringing up really disturbing images