Reviews for Eyes of the Lost
My Solitude chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
Ouch. Will Harry have his memories removed again? Start over? At the rate he is going, he'll never remember! Hope you update!
Isabel Henry chapter 5 . 7/22/2007
The quote at the end fits it well. But what will happen to Harry? His soul cannot be broken - or what was the point of erasing his memories? Saying it isn't fair, would be ridiculous, because what ever is? Thank you for writing. Please finish this I do hope.

- Miss.
Blades of Silver chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
Awesome chapter. I really hope you continue the fanfic, it holds a lot of promise and you left us readers at a bad place XD.

I hope Harry's strong enough to pull his mind back together. I really can't wait to read more.

So keep up the awesome work!
InsaneGiggles chapter 5 . 3/30/2007
I do hope you contninue please.
Quidditchstar2291 chapter 5 . 3/26/2007
Wait the soul screaming thing again. How, no why again. Won't this destroy Harry again. That was the reason he had to get his memory erased in the first place. I can't wait for you to update this story. By the way I am a new fan of yours and I was wondering if you are ever going to update Fallen Sanctuary. I saw the last updated not and it was about two years ago. I hope that you update both stories soon.
Angel of Tsuki chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
yay You updated. Thanks. I feel loved I was mentioned. Heh anyway, see you next chapter and thanks for updating again
Wolven Spirits chapter 5 . 3/22/2007
Ah! A cliffy! Mean . But great update xD A very tense feeling, awesome work! Can't wait to read more!
panchan chapter 5 . 3/22/2007
thankyouthankyouthankyou! I thought you were never gonna update this story i had just about given up hope but then i go look and BOOM its updated i did the happy dance for about ten minutes then i sat down and read the chapter which is a amazing by the way love this story never abandon it plz
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 3/22/2007
ohh.. kick as update
Jenniyah chapter 5 . 3/21/2007
no just when it was getting good... and it took 5 chapters for it to get there :(...sure hope nxt chapter up soon :)
Decapitated Marshmallow chapter 4 . 2/7/2007
HEY HEY! BACK TO WORK! CHOP CHOP!

Y.A.O.I Girl: yeah! *whine* finish this one! we want more! you're the only one who does this crossover! you can't stop for long periods of time! *fret fret*

Bystanders: yeah!

*all pout*
Lemo chapter 4 . 1/5/2007
If I could review seven billion times I would, just to get another chapter of this. Update! Ple(times enfitity)ase!
fireyhell chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
UPDATE NOW OR ELSE!
Wolven Spirits chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
Oh, wonderful sequel! Hehe, great story! Loving the crossover_ Amazing work! Characters are awesome, wonderful integration of the two stories, and nice plot work too! Awesome work, can't wait to read more!
Isabel Henry chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Eh! Don't do this to me! *temper tantrum* I vant to wead more! Right now! Er, sorry 'bout her... but do please continue this story. I did notice that The Years Before is being Rewritten, so get to it and then continue this... *on knees and begging* Pwease oh pwease oh pwease!

Love your writing! ...and may just luv you... a little... tiny... insy... bit... *glomp* Thanks again! Woots for idea!

Miss.