Reviews for Learning To Trust Again
joker chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
wow tht was rlly good...thx 4 the good story!...well short storie...anyways, thx!
Box-of-wolves chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I just re-read this because its one of my faves...yep now I remember why! I'm so god-damn soppy but this just beats any of those other perverted stories written for finally fantasy x-2

I wish it could continue - hint -

x
Juular chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Absolutely beautiful. I love it. The emotion, the romance, the inner questionings and hidden feelings . .

You are a very good writer and this was an amazing story!
Rain54 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Nice fic! I like how you described things through Paine's Paine's affair with Yuna and Rikku's really interesting to watch. i'm curious of where Rikku disappeared to before. Hope to see more of your work!
hectic chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
..This story has so many intellectual words that make the story complete. I'm proud of you, I envy you, I love you. Yuna and Rikku going for the same girl - Paine? That is amazing. Paine really does need more of that life, anywayz. Such a gorgeous girl as herself needs the attention of every woman in Besaid, Luca, wherever. Please keep making fanfictions. Your stories would be amazing if they were longer.. to keep me axhilerated in every chapter and moment.

Paine x Yuna. Paine x Rikku. Or Paine x Lulu forever. Go Final Fantasy yuri.
SkyMaiden chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
It was really good. I so enjoyed reading it, great work. I' am so putting this on my faves.
Soulimpared chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Wow, this is wonderful. I love the first person perspective, it gives everything a new feeling to it. Keep writing.
Little Final Fantasy Freak chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Make ALOT MORE stories like this please.

P.S.

You are da bomb

Remember at least 8 more.

You are on my favorites list
TheLadyKage chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
hey like this story please keep going with this story. singed R.B.B.