Reviews for Tea and Sympathy
Linnea7 chapter 27 . 11/4/2012
Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your story and wish there was a sequel! Your story was adventurous, suspenseful, romantic but not inappropriate - all of which made it a great read! Thanks. :)
VivikaThemis chapter 27 . 10/30/2012
I really freaking hope there's a sequel to this... It was amazing.
Binnybai chapter 27 . 8/31/2012
Nice ending, loved how there was a focus on the after life away from hogs arts with everyone trying to find themselves. At the parts with hermione and everyone thinking she betrayed them made me cry. Loved the story :D
omfaye01 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I have so much love for this story! I read it on my phone ages ago and I am rereading it again. Snape is such a compelling enigma. Thank you for posting!
earlyable chapter 27 . 8/4/2012
Great story! Hope you'll write something like this soon.
Dolce dot chapter 27 . 8/1/2012
I love a happy ending. Beautiful writing - thanks for sharing.
Aya's crew chapter 27 . 7/16/2012
That was a most enjoyable story. Really love what you did for the first 3/4. However the last 2-3 chapters after hermione wakes up felt out of sync with the rest of the story. Basically everyones pissed at each other and then snape and hermione lazily get back together at the very last minute. Gotta say, didn't love the ending.
Katzenpfote chapter 27 . 7/14/2012
Nice one
St-Sinclair chapter 27 . 6/23/2012
Probably one of the best and well written stories for SS/HG. Great job!
Livet chapter 27 . 6/16/2012
Wow! This is very good! there should definitely be a sequel!
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Fantastic story. I wish there was a sequel.
GhibliGirl91 chapter 27 . 4/12/2012
Holy shit, that was good. I'm so happy I read this. Even though I feel its a little iffy for Harry to have killed Voldemort with AK. That always produces a little shiver of dissent in me, when reading fics.

Actually I really enjoyed the Malfoy story line; his redemption was so complete I might almost believe that this was a Dramione fic (a pairing I've never actually read but am now considering) but that brings me to the actual romance. It was good, but it was sort of tucked away in a corner; it gave room for the actual plot to develop but we never really got explore any of Snape's complexities. Which feels like a loss.

Still I flipping loved Hermione at the end. And the way they all handled going off by themselves. It's nice to consider their lives outside Hogwarts. Their independence. Because so often we miss that bit out. School, straight to kids, like they've spent all their lives clinging to each other.

A part of me wants to know what would happen, immediatly after she and Snape walk away, but the sensible part of me knows that would ruin it. I like the loose ends, they're much more fun to speculate about.
Namara-Ashina chapter 27 . 3/26/2012
absolutely beautiful story you've got here! i simply couldn't put it down and it just tug at my heartstrings in all the right places~
Dimac99 chapter 27 . 3/25/2012
I really enjoyed this. Yes, there was an element of romance but that was primarily the ending - the drama and the angst were really what made this story so good. Hermione's difficulties trusting Snape, and particularly second guessing herself after he took Harry were really well written.
Montara chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
And now that she knows, the Order will know and things can be different for Severus...
1,500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »