Reviews for Tea and Sympathy
Lilianz939 chapter 27 . 6/26/2019
Thought Ginny was Harry’s gf? Broke up?
Lilianz939 chapter 26 . 6/26/2019
Why do I kinda ship Draco and Hermione here lol
Lilianz939 chapter 23 . 6/26/2019
Wow...why wouldn’t Hermione tell them? It wouldn’t blow Snape’s cover; Hermione herself wouldn’t be treated like traitor
Lilianz939 chapter 23 . 6/26/2019
The part where Harry felt betrayed and how he pleaded was well written! I got so sad
Lilianz939 chapter 22 . 6/26/2019
Hermione burst into tears? Maybe a bit too emotional? She cried multiple times in like one chp
Lilianz939 chapter 19 . 6/25/2019
I can understand Kingsley. I mean honestly how can anyone just trust a bunch of 17 and 18 year olds wandering around still learning how to keep their neck attached while trying to save the world from this evil dude with a bunch of brainless followers? Sure, they are grown ups. But like, they are literally just grown up, but already too eager to fly out of the nest. And yeah, they have seen things and experienced things, but they are still young. In the wizarding world, 30 ish is counted as young. 18? Hmu...
Lilianz939 chapter 18 . 6/25/2019
Lol I don’t know why but the last sentence when Hermione screamed...I’m just like “now?”
Lilianz939 chapter 12 . 6/25/2019
Omg that last part was not what I was expecting
Lilianz939 chapter 11 . 6/25/2019
Draco’s pretty nice here lol helped Hermione and all
Lilianz939 chapter 4 . 6/25/2019
Very interesting so far!
Lilianz939 chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
The last few lines made me sad for some reason
aditi chapter 27 . 5/5/2019
. .HS-FFN-EVER!
Love the maturity that the characters display,though I do wish that ginny and harry hadn't ended up together.
Ginny isn't really a fav of mine, but still brilliantly written!
LoneTraveler chapter 27 . 4/7/2019
This story was oh so much better than I thought it would be. Very very good tension for Hermione and so much growth in the characters. Earlier on I thought there wasn’t enough development from Snape, but as I read on, I changed my mind. It’s not necessary, we can draw our own conclusions as we journey with Hermione. Oh Hermione... Really put her through some very good emotional turmoil. And good there was good action too.

Very good story? Worth coming back to at a later date.
LoneTraveler chapter 12 . 4/3/2019
Well, at this late date any review is pretty irrelevant, I’m sure you’ve moved on years ago, but here goes anyway.

I saw there were some clues you gave us to forecast what Snape did in this chapter. But I think it would be good to have more development as to why from his point of view. I assume it’s the common danger, but why is that enough to have an attraction? What is it about her? Would love some development from Snape’s point of view. I prefer the slow burn with this pair, so that they can stay closer to in character, otherwise they go out of character too quickly which translates to less believable in my book. You didn’t jump into it as quickly as some authors have, but still quickly enough that I have to put in a little bit of effort to suspend disbelief.

This story is definitely worth reading! I’m ready to take the leap with you!
Dot1warner chapter 1 . 2/11/2019
You know you did a good job when you leave them wanting more. . .
1,500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »