Reviews for Tea and Sympathy
laelruin chapter 27 . 11/20/2018
Please follow up! I'd love to know how the actual reunion goes and people's reactions. I understand leaving it all up to imagination, but I'd love to see what you think happens.
L
Buffalochip chapter 27 . 10/13/2018
LOVE IT! Especially the ending! Thanks so much for writing it!
omfaye01 chapter 7 . 9/7/2018
It's been too long since I've read this. Such a wonderful story! I can't really get enough of HG/SS,lol.
omfaye01 chapter 3 . 9/6/2018
Hello! re-reading this story. Just wanted to tell you that I love it!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/19/2018
i really like this ending-the time apart to grow. what good stuff, cheers!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/4/2018
Loved this story! Such an interesting tak on how things could’ve gone (:
J.J.88 chapter 27 . 6/20/2018
I love every single chapter in this. Some ffs are focus mostly in SS/HG while yours is more subtle and bit of scenes here and there. And that is how I love your story and the way you wrote it. Beautiful! Thank you and your mother in writing this wonderful ff.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/30/2018
Geeez girl! HOW COULD YOU FINISH THIS WAY? I want moreeeee. Loved it!
Maggie Granger Snape chapter 2 . 3/29/2018
Already loving it! I adore your writting
roon0 chapter 1 . 2/25/2018
Oh wow.
RedsAttic chapter 27 . 12/25/2017
EXCELLENT!
Niknakkitkat chapter 27 . 12/7/2017
i love this so much
YellowAsphodel chapter 7 . 11/19/2017
Oh wow. This was probably the most idyllic and romantic wedding I ever read in fanfiction! How sweet! And the last paragraph where she ponders if she would ever get to have a ceremony like that and remember Severus' fingers on her arm... sigh, it just melted me.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2017
I am the living embodiment of Murphy the Muddlesome. I totally understand him and his reaction to living in a castle filled with manipulative arseholes.
clausumcormeum chapter 27 . 10/21/2017
What an ending! Wish this chapter was the last chapter and that there was an epilogue after the two got together. But I appreciate that this story was about the war, and all our favorites are doing well for themselves.
1,500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »