Reviews for Parry' Girl
Amour Mitternacht chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
That was good, although I've never heard the song Daddy's Girl before. Who is it by and what genre?
Merkury chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
awesome parody

Merkury
True-Talis chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
LOL! This is hilarious, Piers anthony is one of my fave authors so I was happy to see this. It's also totally hilarious, good job!
PrincessEilonwy chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
This is so funny! I don't personally like Parry or Mym (too evil and sexist for me), but the song is great. Could you possibly review my new humor story? Please? And write more!
Parry Parried Merrily chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
this is cute.
Princess Niobe chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Woot! this is truly inspired! I hate the original version of this song so you've improved on it immensely!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Amaya-Queen of Spades and Ice chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
but mym was sssooo sweet! awww sorry personal fav oh they were all cool. _ good parody though.
HeavenStone chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
*sings off tune* La la la la...

this is the reason I write songs and not sing them _;; Good idea, great fic...I only have the Japanese Sailor Moon SuperS cd, no english ones :-P Keep it up!
kiwi pixie chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
cute. this is my alllllllll time favorite book series and i am thrilled to see it up on .
Jordan J. Smith chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
That's a pretty cute song, but Mym's Awesome! no one should ever forget about Mym!

And I plan on, someday, helping fill this section myself. The Inarcnation series is SO COOL!

Ok I'm done now.
Chibi Venus chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
...
IVYARCHER chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
PRETTY GOOD USING THE SONG
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
Coolies
The Author's CysTer chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Yes, this song was written for me. And even though I was told not to (you can guess by whom) I want to clear some things up! This song has nothing to do with Jolie or Orb! It has to do with me! Got that Reviewer #1? I'M PARRY'S GIRL!

I just want to say thanks Shen, both for the cute song (when am i gonna hear the next) and for thinking of me! (This was her way of getting out of buying me a present!):-P