Reviews for Fine Line
ym4yum1 chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Definitely hot as hell! Oh dear, please, write more Don and Terry like this!
Cutter12 chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
Well that was intriguing. Thanks for writing it.
ForensicsFreak1988 chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
WTF! I SWEAR I reviewed when I read this the last time. Whatev. LOVE it. It is SERIOUSLY HOT, and yet SO... sweet. They're so paassionate, yet so gentle with each other, it's really perfect.
simbagirl chapter 3 . 9/27/2005
You are good! Wish that I could write like that...
themidnightstar chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
Whew! So steamy! Good stuff!
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
*claps loudly* Thank you for this story! I loved it!

Man...awesome. I'll be looking forward to your next story!
Stephanie519 chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
OMG, OMG! That chapter starts out seriously hot, and ends so sweet! And don't worry about the ending, I think that it's great! I really like how you described thier "dancing" around eachother, it's such a good way of explaning it! I'm sad that this is your last chapter, and I'll probably end up reading this story over and over again, lol! You're a really, really good writer and I can't wait to read more of your stories! **smiles**

Steph
MissCongeniality chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
Don't be so hard on yourself, I thought that the ending was fine. That was hot, for lack of a better word. I really really liked this story, and this chapter. I can't wait for whatever you come up with next.
MissCongeniality chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Sorry to hear that the sisters story won't be continued. I can't wait to read the rest of Fine Line and whatever else you come up with. I really liked Don's relationship with the one sister; the whole "Uncle Don" thing was cute. And Don/Terry is always appreciated! Keep doing what you're doing!

MC
Kippling Croft chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
They may be a little OOC but I really like it. I hope you update soon.
Stephanie519 chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
WOW! This chapter is written really well! I luv how Don is playing along with her! Please update soon, this story is so good! **smiles**

Steph
MissCongeniality chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
Wow, this is intense. I hope that maybe Terry's two identities can merge at the end. I hope that Don can help her before it's too late. Good chapter!
EclecticTrekker chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
Keep going. It is interesting to see the characters in such a different atmosphere.
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
Man...I STILL can't wait to see how you are going to do this. *waits in amazment for Don doing the Salsa*

HURRY! The suspense is killing me.
IheartNYC chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
heyy, i like the story but i only see one chapter when ther shold be two