Reviews for Meant to Last
TelepathicPrincess chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
aw... so cute and adorable and right!Ginny doesn't understand Harry and Ron is too immature for Hermione. So pair Harry with Hermone, and everyone's happy. BTW, JKR sed that there's no chance of a HG/DM relationship, so its narrowed down to Haryy or ROn, and we no shes gonna go for Harry.
Violet Kefira chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Oh, I do like this very much. It's really good. It doesn't have them all jumping over each other, locking lips and all that junk. They're simply in love.
FireMoonGoddess chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Your story is so believable! This could really happen in the books and it would give all us HPHG fans something to hope for b/c it should have been Harry and Hermion together from the start. I shall continue to read it.
Girl number 1 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I really liked this. It put the events in HBP in a whole new perspective. It was really cool and I'm like there is still hope! And even if it doesn't work out between Harry and Hermione they'll always be meant for each other. I mean come on... But anyway good work.

GIRL NUMBER 1
tennisprincess15 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
YES! It feels so good to read something like this after the 6th book. I hope something along the lines of HrxR not working out occurs in book 7, even if it does end up happening it is good to know I will have fanfics like this to look forward 2. For that I feel I need to thank you. Until next time _
Angela3 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Lovely little story! Harry/Hermione is my favorite pairing and your explinations about the H/G and R/Hr relationships were spot-on. Kudos...keep writing more great H/Hr stories! Our ship hasn't sunk!
Random Snippets chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
It's so sweet! Nice one-shot!
IronicSymphony chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
MORE! MORE! MORE!
S.B. Kisses chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Beautiful. I wanted to cry with the purity of their emotions and the honesty in their relationship. Wonderful, keep writing HHr! Don't lose hope.
harryhermione4ever chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
very nice like the real on this a one-shot
Starslife chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
excellent way to continuss on the trah of the last book I hope you continue this
sempracaveas03 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Gorgeous! Simply Gorgeous!

Harry/Hermione FOREVER!

I was right on two ships for the 6th book: Remus/Tonks and Bill/Fleur!

I must say that I believe all that H/G and R/Hr nonsense in book six is quite discusting.

I still maintain that the only reason Harry noticed Ginny was because of some love potion. Didn't you notice how often those were mentioned? Harry completely ignores Ginny, and then suddenly after taking huge sniffs of the love potion in Slughorn's class (identified as the most powerful love potion in the world), Harry can't stop OBSESSING over Ginny. He doesn't really like her, Harry definately doesn't love her, it's just an after-effect. I maintain the same thing for Ron and Hermione.

Harry/Hermione FOREVER!

Jolena: I completely concur with your review!

"*sniff sniff* I'm actually on the verge of tears. Not because this is the saddest, or even the most touching fanfic ever written, but because you brought back Hermione, even if JKR won't. I felt that she let us down in HBP, not because of who ended up with who, because we always knew OBHWF had as much a chance as H/HR of happening, but because of the way she wrote it. By sending Hermione's character (and many others) through the incinerator and demeaning the wonderful relationship between Harry and Hermione. So thank you for this. It so brilliantly weaves every argument we Harmonians have against what happened in HBP into a beautiful vignette that finally gets it RIGHT. Forgive me for being bitter. I need to go replace the flowers I put by Hermione's character's grave."
S.F. Card chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
aw that was so sweet compared to waht happened in the book...i damand another chap...plz*makes pretty eys*
Lunastella13 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Hello! This is , reviewing yet another of your stories. This better not be a one shot, cause its really good so far. But dont bore me with a lot of technicalities, okay? The best authors out there find the fine line between plot and fluff and stick to it. I of course, am nowhere near the best author, so my stories are all fluff! Moving on. It seems your stories always end up on my favorites list,dont they?(Hint!) Update soon, kay? As well as Kissing Lessons. Thanx!
Ilfirin86 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
as the others have already said, great work! Lifts my spirits after the HBP... The sweet Hermione we knew is back ... that kind of Hermione I'd like to meet in real life someday... :)
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »