Reviews for Zucco
finish u must
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
keep going its good
Nightlover2 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
awwni love this story and i love the elephant
Old Man Emu Pants chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
!
PHOENIX12 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
CONTUIE PLEASE!
Blade chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
ADD MORE! Have the tts and the circus find out who robin is
SpiritMusician chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Ooh~ this is really good. Never read one with a rampaging elephant before. And I would love to read how you think eveyone finds out about Robin being Dick for the Titans and the circus finding out he's Robin the Boy Wonder. You're really good.

-SpiritM.
PenguinBandit523 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
That was really funny. I wish u would continue this story, the first chapter really gets u interested and it's ashame there isn't more. :( U seriously should think about continuing this story in some way. :D
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
this one looks really good! why do you have all these really good looking fics with hardly any updates to them sitting around? update them already!
draumur i dos chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Dude, that's just cruel. You put up this great first chapter three years ago and haven't updated since! Well, I'm going to put this on alert anyway, just in case. That's how much I want to see the next chapter. So get going!
AnonymousReader42 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
this is really good! please update soon!
MidnightMaddness chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
CAN YOU PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY ISOUNDS AWSOME BUT I BET IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU FINISHED IT, THANX
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Very nice. Is this going to be continued.
faya27 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
LOL please continue! That was funny! Will there be some r/s fluff and BB/Rae fluff?