Reviews for Howl in the Night
6 letters for ya U-P-D-A-T-E

3 letters for ya N-O-W

6 more letters for ya P-L-E-A-S-E
radish chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
I agree with your explanation. of Snape's loyalties. That was my Snape-is-good speech too. She's just setting us up to make it seem like he's bad , but he isn't really. I like your story do far! I hope Tonks and the baby are okay!
D. Taggert chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I think that Snape actually knew what was going to happen and told Dumbledore, and they made arrangements, and Dumbledore knew it was going to happen. What do you think?
Akatsukilover2010 chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
i aggre with you on the Snape thing! Either your idea or he was under that curse that makes you do things that you don't want to do (i forget the name at the moment) and that voldmort was controling him and made snape kill dumbledore cause he said that any of his followers who didn't return to him when he came back would suffer and what better way to make snape suffer!
Sophinna chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
Absolutly fantastic story, and I completely agree with your opinions of Snape. I have been saying the exact same things to my friend who doesn't seem to want to believe me! I also believe that Snape loved Lily (as did Remus) and he can physically not hurt Harry because Harry is Lily's son. He can still however, hate Harry because he looks like James - the man that won Lily over when Snape failed. JK Rowling also once admitted in an interview that in the seventh book Snape would show some redeeming qualities!

Please carry on with your most fantastic fic!
Carnivalgirl chapter 7 . 2/2/2006
I'm sory! I'm so happy they've got a new house, and Anna and Andrew are both so adorable! Once again, I'm sorry I didn't review before...I'm really glad you're continuing, though!
Lily Christie chapter 6 . 10/22/2005

I love your fic! So cute!

I just thought it was strange that they are paying them a new house not the real owner of the place! And any house they want! That was really lucky of them after all!

Please update soon!
EevyLynn chapter 6 . 9/29/2005
Make them buy a really expensive house, and if the ministry has anything to about, have Harry stand up to them. They'll do anything for him.
DrAcOzChIbIgAl chapter 6 . 9/28/2005
AW this is so cute! I love it so way lots! Please update soon! C Ya!
Carnivalgirl chapter 6 . 9/28/2005
This was updated and I didn't notice! Again? Aw...I'm glad Tonks is back. It all seems cheery...they're a happy family! I love that so much! Please continue!
EevyLynn chapter 5 . 9/18/2005
Poor Lupins.
DrAcOzChIbIgAl chapter 5 . 8/9/2005
Very good story I really likedit. Update soon please! C ya
kool-aidpenguinisLOST815 chapter 5 . 8/8/2005
Oh this good I love these type of stories!
Carnivalgirl chapter 5 . 8/8/2005
Aw...I liked that bit where she was officially real. Cute...looking forward to reading what happens next!
Christieanne-Anna chapter 5 . 8/7/2005