Reviews for Time Travel
Little-Wolf94 chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
I really really wish you would update. I like this story so very much!
UltimateYaoiAddict chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
must kill Vernon
Little-Wolf94 chapter 11 . 10/28/2011
please please update!
tacaloking chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
i love this story youn did a good stoory dont ever let haters get you down
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
Professor Severus Snape, Head of Slytherin's House, is basilisk, king of snakes? Congratulations.

~ the new Dark Lord Lucius Malfoy

Is Voldemort dead?

~ Ensign Kim recklessly fired his phaser set on stunning the stranger that had threatened his superior officer

Reckless.

~ He is the Lord of two the most powerful families in existence if you harm him thousands will be after your scrawny hides as will I

Thousands? What do you mean?

~ What do you think sir she either doesn't know who I am or she just doesn't give a damn like yourself.

'Sir' will be interesting for them, I don't think they know that humans can become animals and back. Can Harry continue his attempts at Animagus form here, or is it a security risk (it can expose the fact that the snake is a human)?

Why the basilisk hasn't petrified anybody yet? Control over his emotions and eyes, or side-effect of being smaller? Ah, control over eyelids.

Who is this Tom Paris? Some nasty convict, creating trouble for the crew?

~ one of them managed to send a stunner of its own at him and once more that night Harry dropped like a stone.

You said Harry could take four stunners, and here he drops from one?

~ "What the hell did you do?"

Well, they were not going to Ennervate Harry, and snake form isn't good for spell casting, so he has transformed back into human form out of necessity.

~ even Snapes high cheekbones showed a slight tinge of color

Congratulations.

~ utter insanity

Maybe, this trip to the future brings out the power Dark Lord knows not which Harry needs to defeat the Dark Lord...

~ blinding and beautiful... a full blown laugh...

~ at least now we know they cannot get out of the force field.

Oh, but they can, haven't you heard, it was difficult for them to remember a weaker shield cast...

~ You really wouldn't believe us if we told you.

Hasn't Harry already told them his whole life story? After the fight against the borgs?

~ Oh well at least he knew that Harry fully trusted him... What he didn't quite realize was that for him to fall asleep so easily he had to have at least subconsciously trusted Harry as well.

Good luck. I really like this small reprieve from the war, though it's going to be difficult to get back to the past. And how did the computerised room replicate Room of Requirement?

Best regards and kindest wishes.
Ichi-chan1 chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
cute story lov it
Ms Llewellyn chapter 11 . 7/2/2011
love it! cant wait till you update!
WhiteFang001 chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
Loved it!

Pity you aren't continuing!

Has anyone adopted this yet? I'd love to read more!
WhiteFang001 chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
OMG YES!

I love it - the whole idea of Snape being introduced to ignorant people as a Snake - and the whole Vulcan mind melding things - best of both series! Hope this continues!
AkiraNatsume chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
That was fascinating. Has anyone adopted this yet?
Wildfury chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
cool
ElsaGemma chapter 10 . 5/5/2010
It's really a shame that the story won't be finished...((sign))
Flying Chrissy chapter 11 . 2/13/2010
i hope that this story gets an update as i like it!
Minervra-18 chapter 11 . 4/26/2009
Really love this.

Any more?

Sequels?
The Black Cauldrons chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
OH MY GOD! no, he did NOT say that about B'Elanna!