Reviews for When the Triumvirate says ‘jump’, you say ‘on who’
Katescats chapter 10 . 7/16/2007
Hi

I just read your story it was 't wait for the next chapters.
nihil chapter 10 . 8/15/2006
great fic! i read pretender ff couple of years ago, but this one is something new and fresh :) waiting for the next episode...
GQlover2003 chapter 10 . 6/23/2006
I loved this chapter... :) I loved to see the struggle within Parker (april ;)) and Jarod :) Great dialouge and interplay between them... I love parker centric chapters ;)
Karone Evertree chapter 10 . 6/21/2006
whew, they've got a messed up..w/e it is they have going on. all the mind games..i think i'd go crazy:P

great chapter!:)
Sirus183 chapter 10 . 6/20/2006
great update Soon
colee41 chapter 10 . 6/14/2006
Thanks for the update! I agree with your rant Miss Parker could definitely complete the task at hand, but at the same time I could also see her falling in love with that child if she completed the task. She would probably not think anything about it until she felt it kick or something (at least the Parker in the TV show). I think she can show her true colors that are like her mother if she CHOSE to. Keep up the great work I would like to see the act go through whether she gets pregnant or not. Maybe the act in itself will help her choose what she wants to do. Anyway you don't have to reply to my review, I'm pretty lazy too. This is actually really long sorry that you have to read it. JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS FOR THE UPDATE AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Vandr chapter 10 . 6/11/2006
I had to go back and read the rest of you story again before I could remember what was going on with this story and I'm really loving it. I can really see Miss Parker getting this confused about her feelings in this type of situation. Very good chapter, hoping for some more JMP soon.
HuntingPeace chapter 10 . 6/11/2006
I, of course, love it. I love the leap J took with MP and I love how she reacts with him. You MUST update very soon! It makes me sad to think about when J will find out about MP's true reasons.
Mercy chapter 10 . 6/11/2006
Very interesting, well-written story. Well done! My only problem is the rating- due to the language it probably should be bumped up to T. Other than that, keep writing. Looking forward to more.
Nikki chapter 10 . 6/11/2006
Hey,

good story I like it very much.

I know MP is not very nice but I don't like zoe, she does not play in parker league.

I hope you'll update soon

tü nikki
gorany chapter 10 . 6/11/2006
hey good chapter

I hope you'll update soon

yours

gorany
BallsBreaker chapter 10 . 6/11/2006
I wonder when we will get anywhere for real in this fic. I mean it's been going on for 11 months now and we are still practically nowhere.

While MP may want to please her 'Daddy' and beat brother-dear, I very much doubt she would sink to such lows as to get pregnant to please her father and then give her own baby to the Centre so they could experiment on it and torture it and do what they did to Timmy, Jarod and Kyle. She may look heartless, but she is not so twisted and sick to actually do that. And she would not want that kind of life for her child, for her own flesh and blood. There was always a clear line on the show that she would not cross under any circumstance and this is it.

Pleasing Daddy and wanting the game to end is completely different from creating a life and then giving it to the Centre to destroy it.

She isn't the kind of person to give her own child to those sick bastards, knowing what they will do to it.

The Centre being all she has left isn't a valid enough reason. She's always had Jarod, she just had to want him. She also has Sydney, Broots and her mother's memory to guide her and tell her what is right and what is wrong.

While you may believe that she is capable of doing it, I have to say I don't.

She may be hard, but she is not heartless, nor sick, nor twisted,... There is still enough of Catherine in her that would not let her do something like that (and would not even let her consider doing it), her father hadn't managed to destroy it all. And her Inner Sense, her mother's voice would definitely not let her do it or think about doing it.

Which is what we have seen a few times on the show, which makes it canon. She was disgusted by the Centre's manipulations, plans and their games-playing-god on the show and it's canon that she wouldn't help them or do something like that herself. Hell, she even planned on saving Jarod's clone on her own, when she found out about him. I think that says it all about the real MP.

She cares about children and would definitely not do something like that to her own.

This is the first fic where I hate MP and want her to lose and want Zoe to win.

Can't wait for Zoe to show up and show MP her place.
Nathou chapter 9 . 3/31/2006
Your fanfic is really good, well written and funny. I can't wait to see what trouble will occur when Zoë will arrive. It's going to be bloody and messy: Miss Parker vs Zoë. LOL !

Miss Parker's mission is quite strange. I doubt that she would have accepted to fuck Jarod in order to be pregnant and then give the baby to the Center. She may want to please her father, but not to that extent. Anyway, this immoral mission is part of what makes this fanfic special.

So don't let me down, keep writing, I'm waiting for some more chapters to read. ( :
HuntingPeace chapter 9 . 3/12/2006
Good. I am interested to see how everyone will act when they learn of Parker's real motives... and to see if she will ever try to follow through with them. Update soon!
Sirus183 chapter 9 . 2/27/2006
Good chapter, Update SON!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »