Reviews for Only Time
K chapter 20 . 8/29/2008
I am so sorry you've lost interest in this. It is a very interesting and well-written fic. Thank you for writing as much as you did, and I hope you decide to write more someday.
CuteCherryBlossom chapter 20 . 8/14/2007
Wow, I'm really enjoying this story so far and I hope that you will continue this story soon. I'm looking foreward towards the next chapter.
Randa-Chan chapter 20 . 6/21/2007
Very good! I sincerly enjoyed that chapter and it's nice to see Tomoe giving Kenshin a little closure. Looking forward to the next installment!

Love Randa*
soupcan chapter 20 . 6/20/2007
You updated! *hugs*

I hope you regain your interest in RK sometime soon... Still, I'll hope for the best: that a month or two away from RK will rekindle your interest.

Since you lost interest in RK, how about Fullmetal Alchemist? It's my personal favorite... Though I suppose Death Note's really good, too...

And if you've never seen/read FMA, you need to. You haven't lived until you do.

I'll stop rambling now...
sulou chapter 20 . 6/19/2007
Although understandable, I'm sorry to hear that you will no longer be updating this fic. I just recently discovered it and was looking forward to reading more.

Well, I have enjoyed your writing and if at some point in the future your interest in Rurouni Kenshin is rekindled I have you on my notify list.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful writing talent.

sulou chapter 19 . 4/22/2007
ARGH! AWESOME fic you have here! Planning to update at some point? I truly hope so.
soupcan chapter 19 . 3/16/2007
I love your story! You do a terrific job of explaining the situations without adding too much information. It's a lovely writing style.

And you did a terrific job with Tomoe. It would be really hard to incorporate her into the story w/o making her too OOC, but you definitely pulled it off.

Please update soon!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
i love it
matchynishi chapter 19 . 1/15/2007
Oh... This is a very well-written AU; which I'm pleasantly surprised at - most of the RK AUs seem to follow very... er, unoriginal concepts, let's just say. XD I like your writing style a lot, and the plot was good too, except for the middle part with the er, Kama thing. u.u To be honest, that plot point seemed to be a bit superflous, but other than that, I liked almost everything else. And also, I love your Tomoe. *_* Great characterizations... (and I hope you'll understand if I flail with joy over the awesome Kenshin/Tomoe moments (and the lack of any K/K! XD) here. :D There seems to be an utter lack of good K/T, which I love, so I'll just enjoy this as much as I can. :) I hope you update soon!
Ryan Moon chapter 18 . 10/30/2006
Interesting story so far can't wait for the next chapter!
zop chapter 18 . 9/11/2006
Another brilliant chapter.
MikaylaMae chapter 18 . 9/8/2006
I'm glad you decided to continue with this, you are doing a wonderful job and it would be a shame to stop. I understand writers block (I am going through that too!)

Poor Kenshin, he is really having a hard time now isn't he. I'd sure like to know what Tomoe was watching to get that kind of reaction. Well, I look forward to your next update, and I enjoyed this one!
skenshingumi chapter 18 . 9/7/2006
I was delighted and surprised by the honorable mention in your note. All kudos go to you though for managing to show both the tension and the caring in Tomoe and Kenshin’s relationship. I love how this chapter shows how they each get under the other’s skin even as they are sensitive to the feelings of the other.

By the way, I keep forgetting to mention how much I love the line, “He was an alien in more than one way...” I laugh every time.
Stubbs101 chapter 18 . 9/7/2006
you have got to keep going, I am hooked!
Kristy-chan chapter 18 . 9/7/2006
hey great job and i'm so glad that you didnt decide to five this story up! update soon please! i want to know what happened!