Reviews for Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon: Goddess
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
What does tachi
mean
LadyofSakura chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Please update as soon as possible
LadyofSakura chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Please update soon.I am eagerly waiting for the next episode
v-chan chapter 4 . 6/11/2006
Hah! I'm popular! Go me! Once again I must applaude you. Though, this is the one you changed, ne? From the original story I mean. Anyway, still good.
Senshi of Valis chapter 4 . 5/17/2006
Did I mention that I love this story? Because I really do. I really hope that Hotaru and Rachna become good friends. And I also have to wonder who Sailor Shiva really is and if she could be a key to bringing the two groups of senshi together to fight against the Onyx Star Clan. Whatever happens I can't wait to find out.

Lloyd Marshall chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
Ooh, that was great! I just got finished reading the last chapter so far, really really good, keep it up can't wait for the fifth episode!
Senshi of Valis chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
I loved this chapter/episode and couldn't help but laugh at the argument between Sailor V and Sailor Aphrodite. And my wish came true...sort of...Since it was Artemis and Anaxarete who met. I can't wait to see more of a meeting between the cats and birds. I keep having two images stuck in my head from a meeting with them. One is Luna and Artemis plucking their feathers and roasting them over a fire. The other is the birds chasing Luna and Artemis as if they were prey with Luna telling Artemis that it is all his fault for some reason. Weird I know but I am wierd, LOL.

Senshi of Valis chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
I'm glad that there was a new Goddess Senshi but I have to wonder what is going on with them all. Are the Goddess Senshi and Sailor Senshi going to stay enemies or are they going to become allies against a much bigger threat. Anyways, I'm loving this story and I'd have to say it is one of the best Sailor Moon stories that I have read and can't wait to see what happens. I'd love to see a meeting with Obelix and Luna and Artemis.

Senshi of Valis chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
LOL, when I read the first lines I kept picturing Artemis the cat. I love this so far and Sailor Artemis is great, I wonder if there will be more Goddess senshi or what is going to happen next. Too bad all the senshi basically split up at the moment but I wouldn't change it if I could, I love how everything is starting and look forward to seeing more.

Sailor Lune chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
Good story so far, can't wait to see where this is going and why these new senshi are fighting against Usagi and her friends. I have to say chapter 3 was the funniest of the chapters. I really loved the boob thing Venus said to Aphrodite. It was such a good come back...lol.
Valnott chapter 4 . 2/15/2006
WO! yeah fight scene rocked. i also liked the blood shed. very cool. yeah who might this sailorshiva be? sorry if she appeared in a different ep. i can't really remember cuz of the long time span. so um yeah at the beginning i was thinking that they were s'pose to be at Hogwarts. but then i remembered that this was the other story lol. but if u have a pic of sailorshiva, plz send on gaia. later ~ k-chan
Poisones-Sweet chapter 4 . 2/4/2006
PinkSUgar:so, how does Rancha seem familiar to hotaru?

Minipink:i'm confused.
Poisones-Sweet chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
PinkSugar:Meow!

Minipink:better update more sokia-chan!_~
Valnott chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
oh i'm very sorry Will-chan... i guess at some point when i was reading ep.2 my computer got weird and shut down. i must not have remembered to read the rest. very sorry! anyways, NOW i know who sailormazu is. great and keep it going.
Valnott chapter 3 . 11/26/2005
mwa ha ha, i soo totally knew it. i KNEW that girl (Karissa) was going to be the other senshi. it's been great so far, keep it going. are u going to put the other senshi(s) into the next chp? well keep up the good work _! ~kris-chan