Reviews for Soft
Alibi Nonsense chapter 3 . 2/27
I really like the final resting place of that last sheepskin.
And the sentence about him going back to the town, half-dead, on an orange llama, followed by pink sheep. XD
Turrislucidus chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
What a wonderful thing you've done with this story! An in-character, out-of-the-Factory, Burtonverse adventure! Fantastic!
Turrislucidus chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Exciting! And who doesn't like a pilot that can land a plane on a remote airstrip without waking up the passenger?
Orchisse chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
AWW! I LOVED that! That's a brilliant interpretation of where he got all of those Cotton Candy Sheep! Wonderful writing!

*faves*

~JG~
Aloe chapter 3 . 3/24/2006
It's *sweet* ...
Lizard Pie chapter 3 . 9/8/2005
aww... cute
MeeeeeEEEE chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
Aw, that's sweet. . . thanks a lot for that. You're good, I hope you do more. . . and suddenly I have a craving for cotton candy and a yearning for my own fuzzy blanket. *giggle*
boogle chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
aw! that was so sweet and lovely! i loved it! well done to you x.x
lovelydarkness chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
How cute! i must read more of your stories.
Vara chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
I just had to mention two lines.

The use of synthetic compounds in affecting the sense of taste has an ideology that he idsagrees with? That was brillient!

And the inventive creation -crustacean-heighted crew- that was great too.

I haven't seen the movie but I do want to and your take on it makes me want very much to see it. I think there must be a great deal of deapth to the movie chars, there sure is a lot in your at least.

Oh, I have started reading a few of your different CatCF fics and I'm wondering if they are related, like in a series, or if they are independent and you just have a common theme between some of them (panic attacks, fear of agoraphiobia, stuff like that) because it's something you saw in the movie?
Number VIII - Axel chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
another wonderful fic for me to read. thanks for sharing and please do write more. :)

(i'll try to have something posted soon, but there's this pesky thing about not letting newbies post until 3 days after ragistering or something like that.)

i really like your writing style, and you certainly do capture wonka for me. thanks for your creativity and humor, i was wondering about the origin of the pink sheep. X3
Raindog Bride chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
Beautiful. Adorable, sweet, funny...

You really captured the new Wonka's personality in this, and it makes such a heartwarming story. So...cute...
Super Lizard chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
Um- Your brother obviously knows nothing about shearing sheep. I don't want to hear your qualifications on the matter, just accept that I think he's full of crap. :) It's easier that way.

The shearing of sheep includes the matted layer next to the skin, which keeps the wool in one massive piece like that. It's perfectly normal. The entire sequence was a Tim Burton Johnny Depp wink at a previous movie they worked on together. Go rent Ed Wood.

- Super Lizard
um chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
my bro said that when the Oompa Loompa were shaving the sheep they also shaved of the skin. that's why he didn'it want to talk about it.
IDOL HANDS chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
Sure it was a little long, but I loved every bit of it. Convincing plot. I did like the bit about Wonka in Loompa-land (taken right from the book). So, it was nice to read another story in that vien. A security blanket! Charming idea. I also liked Wonka's inner anti-social thoughts, "and why is he still standing between me and the door?". Ha,ha,ha - I've been there, I'm better now, I think. Anyway Wonka's language and actions were spot on. I loved the bit where he sewed up his own wound; admirable and shocking! "Mph. Lumpy. Not soft." - nothing would be afer those sheep huh. That was quite clever! Thanks for a great read.