Reviews for Down an Empty Road
Thank the gods you didnt write Naruto. Thankfully Naruto didnt die. He became seventh hokage. Sasgay never wouldve been allowed. Hes a traitor! And screw suckura. She should be dead already!
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
xool
diaboliquestardustraspberry chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
thats soo beautiful, i think that sakura is starting to relize something similiar in the anime as well
Synthetic Serendipity chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I have never watched the Naruto series, but this just captured my heart. (I did read stuff up on Wiki)

So beautiful.

*tear
Lil' DeiDei chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Wow... poor Sakura, and just wow. Naruto is such a strong person, thinking of him dead makes me so sad. It's funny how attached we can become to characters brought out of someone's imagination. This made me want to cry... I would like to see this from Sasuke's point of view, about him becoming Hokage, just to see if he did it for Naruto as well, for rescuing him, or why... I think it would be interesting.
Sincynati chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Oh, wow. Really touching. I'm not a huge Naru/Saku fan, but you did this really well.

"But she couldn't just put it behind her. Just say he was a hero like everyone else and then walk away."

Normally, I would suggest for those sentences to be merged, but the way you did it and the certain sentences it fell on made it turn out perfectly.

I also like how you hit on more than one subject in this, like, you don't just focus on how he died young and it's a shame, but you added more depth by portraying her feelings and letting us look into her a bit.

Good job :)

-/sincyn
marble-fire chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
this is amazing, i luv it!
Char chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
so sad! :( but sweet
Kyra Nazumi chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
...it's kinda sweet, but made me want to cry. Good job.
Damian1384 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
sad and empty
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
SO SSAD! T_T GODAMMIT! The end really got to me! I nearly cried!
Silver Night Fox chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Man that is a short story- but it is so sad! Now I really want to read a happy ending Sakura and Naruto romance... T.T

It is a really good story though and I think it really conveys a lot of emotion, so even though it isn't one of the best it is still a really good story.
Ace chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
WOW that was amazing, I am almost crying you are wow.
chibi-muffin chapter 1 . 10/2/2007