Reviews for Rhythm & Forever
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
So beautiful. Lit is always beautiful in my opinion, even when I attempt them they somehow manage to retain a little beauty. Anyway, really good, although I’ve always thought that putting the ring in the food would be dangerous when it comes to a Gilmore. No swallowing or choking though, so that’s good. Very pretty.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
aw, super cute, love it.
helaluvE chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
aw how utterly sweet and sickeningly cute lol.

loved it :)
NDE01 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
oh such amazing fluff!
litme chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I loved it!

I love the way you write!

*Literati*
Mirax Corran chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Aw!

That is all.
milovroxmysox chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Again, I hate that all of my favorite stories are oneshots.
chelsea chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
i absolutley (sp?) loved it please write more to the story you rock at writing
Lily Jay chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
OMG! tears are falling here! i loved it! it was so sweet! if you continue to write like this you will be my new best friend! JessandRory4ever!

luvs yas!

Spaz
me chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
it nearly made me cry, beautiful beautiful, thanks for such a sweet story after a sucky day!
gilmoreaddict chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
i must say...i am in love with this story. so adorable!
someone5 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Ugh. The ring was in food? Come on...that's almost a little bit too fluffy...lolz!

Seriously, this was great, too! You should write some more GG stuff! Us Lits seem few and far between these days :)

I'm likin' ya, so you're going on my Author Alert. So, you know, write more stuff, 'kay!
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Just a quick note to say that i really enjoyed your story and think your an amazing writer! i look forward to reading more of your fanfics- hopefully another literati!
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
aw how cute! I loved this one, well done! r/j fluff rocks!

xx

Kat
smile1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Hey,

This was so amazingly sweet. It was lovely.

Bye, smile :-)