Reviews for GIJoe Novella: Back To Reality
my sweet feathered angel chapter 21 . 8/27/2011
i love your story nice
saywhat2000 chapter 15 . 2/22/2011
Yay! I thought this story was going to go unfinished! Great chapter, please don't take so long to post the next one.
Assata chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Oh crap!

Run Kamakura Run! lol

Good chapter :)
Assata chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Col! :D

Nice way to start a G.I Joe fic: Snake eyes vs. Wraith!
RSWDW chapter 14 . 1/13/2009
it's a grait story sad to see it un-finished.
R.S.W.D.W chapter 14 . 12/10/2008
love it so fare!
PERSON chapter 14 . 3/8/2007
So when does Slice get executed?

This is taking an interesting turn. My one problem with this story is the typos, I don't see anything wrong with the plot, in fact, I wish I had that much imagination! This is really good, great writing and a stellar plot. Keep up the good work, and KEEP WRITING!
Stormshadow13 chapter 14 . 8/29/2006
O! Slice is going toregret messing with SE and SS. I can't wait to see what happens when they get out of the game. There is going to be some Cobra butt woop. Yeah! Go SS!
Angel Commando chapter 14 . 8/17/2006
I'm very glad you updated, and now I just wish I knew what was going through that mind of yours! I find it a bit hard to search for foreshadowing and all the crap they teach you to look for in school. Your stories always take turns for the worse and better. . . Kind of hard to guess which.

Anyway, thanks for your review on my poems!
Tower of Babel chapter 13 . 8/15/2006
Do you mean: "dichotomous"? If so, then I yes. Thanks for your continuously support.
trecebo chapter 14 . 8/15/2006
Rut roh! I knew Slice was stupid but really? Uh, yeah, think so. This could be really good, considering the guys are remembering stuff, or really bad depending on Slice's hacking skilz...
trecebo chapter 13 . 8/15/2006
Firefly is an enigma, truly. His motivations are dicotomous (sp) but I wonder...
Carla chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Love it. Awesome. More, please? ;)
Angel Commando chapter 12 . 8/2/2006
Yay! Another update! Please let them remember soon, because the suspense is just as tense as it is inside of the story! Hurry and update again!
trecebo chapter 12 . 7/31/2006
I see you are completing this and I am thrilled. SE and SS need to shake loose from CC's control, ASAP! BTW, this is A-OK and I am glad you are finishing it.