Reviews for Normality
randomharmony13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Wow! Very nicely done if I do say so myself! I absolutely love the Harry and Hermione frienship in this one. Hermione really did act rather strange. My nephew (bless him) thought that someone was using Polyjuice potion and was impersonating Hermione because she would never act like that in the sixth! Very well written and hope you keep up the h/hr-ness! ]
gauchadeutsche chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
If there are any errors, I didn't notice them. I was too busy basking in the glow of H/Hr and rejoicing to see someone who thinks what I think. I'm so tired of the Harry/Hermione shippers who gave up and even worse, try to convince other Harmonians to do the same!

I was nodding in agreement to both your A/Ns. Thank you for making a die-hard Harmonian's day a little brighter.

~Alex
geniusgirl chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Although I ship H/G and R/Hr with a passion and disagree heartily with your last author's note, I have to say that this was a very well written fanfiction and I think that the ship will go on whether or not it becomes canon. I think it was great the way you explained everything in the fanfiction and although I don't change my views it's great the way you've carried it off. It's always worth reading a good piece of writing regardless of the ship, for this, I thank you. And I have to say, as I always say in reviews, well done!:P
Talix chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
I completely agree that not only is nothing impossible in canon still, everything is possible for a writer with talent (e.g., you) in fanfiction. :D That's the beauty of it!

Thanks for writing, and sharing it with us.
Dominic-G chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
well shit, if I have one hope for the next book it would be that something along these lines actualy takes place in the next book. I do not care for harry/ginny or Ron/Hermonie, it all seems waayy to out of charicter... and besides ron a freakin idiot... if it continues i cant honestly see them in a lasting relationship. And besides, there's going to be like what 2-3 more books? I have plenty of hope remaining that Haryy and Herminoe will get together eventualy (Ron can go eat a posiones fruit because it looked tasty for all i care...)

So I hope you update soon ( That include's you rei-shinji fic!) and I will forver be a Harry/Hermonie fan... (stabs vodoo ron doll with hair pins multipul times in 'unmentionable' places.)

Later
OneThing chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
totally loved it
Vivss chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Great fic! I'm glad you wrote it cause now I feel much happier and with my hopes up about H/Hr! I wish something like this can actually happen cause I can't stand H/G! I feel better about it all now that I read it! Keep writing this good!
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
You know, when you wrote this... It was like, I don't know, the "real" Harry and Hermione coming out. I have missed them so much. And now, you, my friend, have brought them back. _

And hey! We H/Hr supporters need to stick together. They just... Work together, for lack of a better term. Thank you for writing this.
barby-chile chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Really beautiful, thanks a lot.
Rainiy chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I really liked this story, and I thoroughly agreed with the views you presented at the end!

It is odd how JKR flits around with tone and character so much. In the second book, Harry was pretty clearly creeped out and noticably amused by Ginny's antics, and although JKR tries to explain it by Ginny being twitterbugged and not herself in the sixth, I still did a massive double-take at the suddenness of the situation. It was also disturbing how Hermione and Ron got together; opposites typically attract, but in their case, they seemed like too close of bickering friends. Ron seemed more the type to be smothering Lavender than to be persuing a firm relationship with Hermione; in HBP, he seemed more needy than genuinely loving. Of course, this is all from the mouth of a desperate H/H shipper.

But really, Ginny Potter? ... 0_o

Keep on writing. _ (*Crosses fingers* Maybe next book they'll break up!)
Tween Idol chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
i have to say this is the only fic that really made me feel better after reading HBP. i was kind of angry..well kind of pissed off, when harry and ginny got together, believe me i cursed so loud the first time i read the sentence. course my mom heard me and stuffed a bar of soap in my mouth, anywayy i really like this. hopefuly...god i hope in book 7 harry will realize what an idiot he was not realizing his bushy haired soulmate was in front of him all this time. will you continue with this story? it would be really neat! update soon!
unspokenbeauty chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
hey, that was really good and i look forward to read how this develops, i hope its going to be action/adventure as well.

I agree about your thoughts about HBP. The characters were so out of character...lol...and i also agree with what you inferred in the story - about why Harry never told Ginny anything and why he never asked her to join him on his travels.

OotP was such a good book, really well written, i hope JK is on good form for the seventh because i dont want a repeat of HBP.

please update soon.

until next time...
meg-bing chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Great Story.

Finally someone that agrees with me. I really didn't like how JKR wrote Harry/Ginny in HBP. I believe it was so sudden, he was head over heels on Cho on Book then suddenly the next year he was having deep feelings for Ginny. On Hermione, she was so out of character. She's being irrational most of the time. :(

I was really hoping for H/Hr. Oh well keeping my fingers cross on book 7.

Great fic again! Love it. Looking forward for more! :D
lady briallen chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
good!
Laura chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
That was rather magnificent: a rational, well written answer to the somewhat perplexing OOC present in HBP. You've given a disheartened Hr/H supporter some positive things to mull over while waiting for the seventh book. Cheers :D