Reviews for Transformation in C Minor
Rufescent chapter 18 . 11/20/2012
That was absolutely AMAZING! I'd love for you to get around to finishing this, but even if you can't/don't it's still a great read!

I hope you update and continue writing! Wonderful character development, plot, and writing style. Just, again, AMAZING.
Kari Minamoto chapter 18 . 6/9/2012
I love this story! I've been trying to find some good Draco fics - most sadly lead to drarry. I like things to stay cannon to a certain extent, especially personalities. I feel you have been able to accomplish this. I'd love to see where this fic had been heading. The duel storylines were perfect!I'll alert it if you ever get the inspration to ever update.

Kari Minamoto
livebyinsanity chapter 18 . 1/28/2012
Good solid story.
Ehann chapter 18 . 9/25/2011
this is one of the best written stories Ive read in a long, long time. It would be amazing if you finished it.
Sacha chapter 18 . 3/30/2011
This story is captivating. You really managed to keep Snape and Harry in character in my opinion and I love how their difficult association is evolving. I also really like your portrayal of Draco, he's quite lovable. I'm hoping he will finally take Harry's place and live the life of the Boy-Who-Lived (he's doing a wonderful job of it I think) and then Harry could have a life free of fame and expectations when Voldemort is finished.

I'm wondering what the original version of this story was like and what you change (and what you keep the same). Well I'm really enjoying this new version, so keep up the good work :)
thepotionsmaster369 chapter 18 . 11/30/2010
I absolutely love this story! I love the dynamic between snape and Harry as they come to understand each other. I'm looking forward to reading more :)
tatajess chapter 17 . 11/3/2010
Wow! I don't know how often I've reviewed your fic, but I just wanted to let you know that you're fic is captivating! I love the dynamic between Harry and Snape. It's great that you've made your own Horcruxes. You did an excellent job capturing Harry's emotions towards his mother and Snape's reaction to Harry's statements and questioning. Harry's comments before writing with the quill were great...I even loved Snape's facial expressions as a way to convey what he might be thinking.

Thanks for writing and keep up the great work!
Abandon-Morality chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
O,o I like it so far.
MagicLady23 chapter 17 . 10/26/2010
I love this story so much!

Please update soon!
Thepotionsmaster369 chapter 17 . 10/25/2010
Wow, very gripping chapter! I loved it! Please please update soon!

I can't wait to read what happens next :)
Thepotionsmaster369 chapter 16 . 10/14/2010
Wow! Great chapter, I can't wait for Severus's reation to Harry healing him.
TragicSlytherin chapter 15 . 10/11/2010
You do know, of course, that Levicorpus is actually a nonverbal spell?
Ilovesnapes1274 chapter 14 . 10/10/2010
I loved that whole thing with Harry talking to Sirius and his dad with the map it wad really amusing. Great story so far :)
Thepotionsmaster369 chapter 13 . 10/9/2010
Fantastic so far ! Please keep writing , I find your plot very intriging and I can't wait to seee what happens next. Also you have managed to keep everyone in character. Well done :)
homosexualsakura chapter 9 . 9/28/2010
This is a fantastic story, and I pride you for thinking it out so early on.I myself could never do such things.

One complaint is the cursive writing; all the words are stuck together. Is it supposed to be like that, or did it just happen? :3 It's a tad hard reading it.

Can't wait for the next chapter. 3