Reviews for Clash of the Gods
Jacobdraco chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
please update i love it
Ichi89 chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
There must be more! I love this and it's amazing! Props to you!
bitchy-destiny chapter 4 . 5/12/2006
Oh .. I love slash..

I have this couple in my mind for a long time and I didn't know why, I stared a fan fiction of Cedric/Hermione with Hermione/Draco and in the end it become Cedric/Draco, I kept looking for this couple but this is the first fanfic that I found about them and is so great ..

Even if I don't ship Ron/Harry i love this, I love for some reason D/C, they would be perfect..if you're gonna keep going please don't kill Cedric, that would be so sad and if you don't, at least you end it happy.. *hugs you*

Thanks for this, you just made my day!
R.S.Azalea chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
ron you betta write more!
R.S.Azalea chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
muahaha bath towel bath towel bath towel bath towel bath towel bath towel bath towel bath towel bath towel bath towel bath towel bath towel bath towel bath towel bath towel bath towel bath towel bath towel bath towel bath towel now its well planted
R.S.Azalea chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
of course there is more 2 draco...wutz cedric thinking
Kia - Kawaii princess chapter 4 . 12/19/2005
Fantastic i absolutely adore this story. I love your Draco and Cedric and i can't wait to see what harry and ron have to say(to his face) and what draco's reaction to cedrics death will be! Keep up the fantastic writing and puh-lease update real soon!
Setg'-in chapter 4 . 12/17/2005
hey hey hey that was cute, but i worried whats going to happen to draco after cedric dies, why cedric have to die at the end of the thrird tasks, continue soon see yha
Valirco chapter 4 . 12/16/2005
ZOMG that wuz so romantic *heartheart*! plz continue! ... when cedric dies i bet draco will cry !
DarkPhoenix1987 chapter 4 . 12/13/2005
LOVE IT! you have to keep going
Lady Constance Malfoy chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
fantastic story keep up the great work
DEADGONEBYE chapter 4 . 11/25/2005
OMG you have to update this is great!

can't wait to read the next chapter
FallenRoze chapter 4 . 11/25/2005
Kind of ooc but it's... sweet
Guineapiglover chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
Eh, they got together a bit too fast...
NoNeedAnymore11 chapter 4 . 11/10/2005
aw! that is so cute! Please update i love this story it's so sweet! We have to see how Draco handles Cedric's death! Please continue!