Reviews for The Unspoken Words
Cute-but-the-devil chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
It wasn't that bad it had the fluff people like and it shows that you were thinking of your readers. To think of other is to think of peace. To think of friends is to think of love. To think of people is to think for yourself.
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Aw, he got his roses! LOL Beautiful, of course.
Erik 3 Raoul chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
*tears* b-beautiful! your so talented, i love it!1
Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
o.m.g you have killed me(soul fly's away)I LOVE IT! your the best erik x raoul(best pairing in the world)writer ever im such a big fan
erik loves raoul chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
i loved this its so sweet you are so taleted
The Crazed Artist chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
How sweet, I love it!
PrinzessinUmi1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I officially died *-*

Can I be your fan?
Flying on a Broken Wing chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
aw! do i even NEED to say it! I loved it, as usuall
SilverLakeStar chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Interesting. Still don't know about Raoul and Erik together but now open to the possibility. It was short and sweet. Fifteen minutes huh? :)
BlackBolt chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
*sniff* this was so bittersweet and lovely ... *sniffsagain* i like it. a lot. like all of your storys :)

only thing to complain: way too short *g*

please write more of them. please ? *begging*

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..
Priestess Adularia chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Drabble rules. This story does, too. Is there really anything else that needs to be said?

So, you say real sleeping. That means my mind can't do anything dirty?

I'll leave now. I wish there were more stories like this.
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
aww, beautiful! :)
me-ladie chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
twas fluffy! Twas good!
KuramaIsFine chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Aw! It was so cute and really good despite your doubts! Aw *grabs Erik and Raoul plushies* I liked it a lot its definately going to be in my fav's section!
NightmareFX chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
AWW! So cute...hehe...Very OOC. But I still like it. Wouldn't it be nice for them to act as such sometimes? I think so. Course, it would be nice if they had gotten together and Miss C had fallen off a bridge.

~Mally~