Reviews for Self Examination and Improvement
Yumi Kei chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
i see the last time you updated was january of last year! . that makes me sad, i must read more big words! ack!

but its a very intresting story, i hope you continue it.

oh, PS, i love the Kakei and Saiga fluff at the ned of each chapter hehehee
Alana-kittychan chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
Alana: *giggles* Ha so funny!

Evo: I wonder what else he'll find D
darkangel1012 chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
Keep on going! My cuzin just told me today that I was a nerd for liking that the dictionary told me what words meant. Go Kaza! I didn't even know what that was. Stupid Rikuo!
SexySesshieSama chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
OMG I WANT MORE that last part kind of rhymed very interesting so far rikuo's so sexy!
SexySesshieSama chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
oh sexy kakei and saiga uh oh...i can imagine kazahaya embarrassing himself all too well
SexySesshieSama chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
heck yes, kakei and saiga. poor kazahaya...he's so cute! i wonder where this is going...
Allysono123 chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
Ack, I just yesturday read your other wonderful fic with Legal Drug, and found out you wrote another (just as enjoyable). Tho this one hasn't been up-dated in a while. ;.; T-T ;.;. wells, it's not like I have another choice so I will wait for the next chappy. Please be soon?

-Allyson Oberts

P.S. - Thanks for writing great fics. -
Animegoil chapter 3 . 2/7/2006
_ Totally awesome. I love where you're going with this. I hope you update this sometime soon! Great chapter. I loved how Kazahaya did use the word... lol.
Azamiko chapter 3 . 1/23/2006
Dictionaries can be heavy...
Lamenting Fox chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
He threw a dictionary at Rikuo? *bursts into laughter*

Hehe... words really DO hurt, don't they?
ToshiToKo chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
Yay! Another chappie! Keep up the good work!
wolfram.ex chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
Kewl, now I can learn some decent English while reading fanfics XD
SoubixLoveless chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
A dictionary, huh? Sounds violent. Hehe. I had to look up the word T_T;; I had NO idea what it meant. At first, I honestly thought it was something made up. And I'm taking French, too. Sad, isn't it? At any rate, will they ever stop fighting? Probably not... A battle of words, and uhm... maybe more dictionary throwing sounds good to me. I loved this chapter, it's a great story. All of your stories are, hehe. ~_ Can't wait for the update! Heh. See ya next chapter! Keep them updates a-comin'. 3

-Kate
Kiira-san chapter 2 . 1/11/2006
Hi! where are you? I really want to know what happens in this story, so... kep going!
pagelupin chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
I love you too! Your story is awsome!