Reviews for Forbidden
pretty entertaining ne
zeltronica chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Interesting
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Whenever I need a smile, I reread this story. Thanks for writing it.
Kapola Nuva chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I enjoy this story, lol. I call for an encore!
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Ah, it's been a while since I've read this, and it's still the great and terrible mess of a hilarious spam-fic that I remember it being. So, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Progos chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
You, Sir/Madam/Respected Other, are truly brilliant.
Materia-Blade chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Meh. Extremely confusing but when i looked hard I DID find a good story in there... Took way too long though.
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Nice little spamfic. I enjoyed reading it. Although I don't understand why Nodoka would give up being Sailor Sol and thus losing her immortality. Oh well. One question though. If Shampoo doesn't get any senshi powers when she transforms, doesn't she benefit from the senshi's longevity either?
Athenais chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
I like it it is funny. But I thought Ranma is looked already as female but it seems after reading it again i was wrong so Herb and Ranma will live a really long time.
Ebona Nite chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Funny! I liked it.
TheWhiteMonk chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
If this was meant to be a parody, you did a fantastic job. If meant to be serious, it would be a good outline but not a full story. However it was VERY well written. And this is the first time I have ever seen Herb play Magical Gaurdian too. Very nice indeed. Please keep writing stories.
Sonic 1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Not a bad start.
Silverscale chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
that was... interesting
Innortal chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Not bad, an interesting twist. I am a little suprised the gap never shrunk. Glad you left the ending hanging.

Innortal