Reviews for Epilogue
Just as how I imagined.
Amber chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Awwww... u.u

I love this.

Short, sweet, no sex. Just... Pure, cute and so on character.

By the way... I thought the Robin in TT was Dick Grayson, and had blue eyes? 0.o
Decker chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Robin's eyes are blue and his mask isn't tied around his head. Other than that, I loved it :)
Takua Nui chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Been RobxRae fan for some time. You've basically written what I believe to be a proper ending to "The End" from TT Season 4. Adjectives are pretty good, and the first person perspective of Raven is a great touch. I applaud your work.
piratechicka chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Aw that was so cute! I love Rae and Rob. It was a bit cliché, but hey, that's what all great movies and stories are about! Keep it up!
101bubblygmail.com chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
very cliche but still very good!anyhow write more!thnx 4 it and ill read anything else u write.
Alekin chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
THIS is how the series should have ended! (well, the series souldn't have ended at all, but you get the idea) This is the perfect ending! and is so romantic! (I want that guardian angel!XD). Gotta love those two.

Great story!;)
Ashley Yeadon chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
I thoght that it was a very good story words can't even discribe it and the ending was a master piece.
xOsilentdreamsOx chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
whoa! hat was real pretty
Samantha chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Very Very sweet

aw
Walkiria chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
How cute!Very romantic but not ...yes a little, but it doesnt matter
TearsOfChaos chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Very nicely written. And Raven's character shines through it exquisitly.

Robin's also. If you actually put the voices to the character, nothing seems out of place. Nothing seems wrong.

As a major Rob/Rae fan, I have to say... this is one that will truly stay in the back of my mind with the more realistic characteresque stories.
Space Mandy chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Very nice!I enjoyed this story a lot,it made my day much better after coming home from a very bad day of highschool.I applaud your talent,keep on writing.:) Not to mention you're flawless at writing a Robin Raven pairing.-adds to her favourites-
Tecna chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Goes on fave, that's a definete! I LOVE IT!
LittleDrummerGirl2010 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Beautifully written. I love this. And I was listening to The Speed of Sound by Coldplay and it seemed to have about the same mood as this story seems to me. I'm freaking myself out and you could probably care less, but I loved this.