Reviews for Where Do I Go From Here?
Crecendo chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Vey nice, although I have a few little suggestions- One: You might try not being quite so elaborate with your word choice. While I'm sure you have a very extensive vocabulary, the effect of cramming all those words into sentences makes the story a little overbearing, although still quite well done. Also, long sentences are good, but a few short ones on there make it more fun to read. Again, though, these are just little suggestions, and on the whole, the quality of your stories are above and beyond what I usually see on FFN. Thanks for your time, and keep writing, your not half-bad! _
uptowngirl48 chapter 15 . 9/16/2006
pretty good stuff! *runs off to read sequel!*
aurelie1 chapter 15 . 3/18/2006
arghf, what an end! i'm glad there's going to be a sequel. when will it be posted?
Tooi ake chapter 15 . 3/11/2006
Oh no, it ended! This is too good to end. I liked the way it all came together in the end. It's nice to see that Harry does have some sense in him after all.
Harmony Bites chapter 15 . 3/11/2006
It's nice to see Harry get a clue. One can only hope we'll see the same in Book 7. Thanks for the quick update!
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 3/11/2006
Neat, NEAT story. One nitpick-'lightening' is when the sky gets lighter, dawn approaching, that sort of thing. "Lightning" is that huge electrical discharge thingy that makes life ever so interesting when one is wearing only a swimsuit at Blizzard Beach in Florida. I think I Apparated out of the at the first rumble.

Anyway, excellent! I'm so glad that Hermione kept Harry from killing, even if just for his own sake.

Sequel? Please?
A. Person and a half chapter 15 . 3/11/2006
That seemed...a bit rushed. Certainly took me by surprise, at any rate. Still, though, quite a good story. I certainly enjoyed it. I don't suppose there will be a sequel?

A. Person
Harmony Bites chapter 14 . 3/6/2006
OK, you're forgiven the prior cliffie. I really liked how you conveyed Snape's condition, physical and emotional.
AlastrionaSnape chapter 14 . 3/6/2006
Oh, this was wonderful! Some excellent writing, and it brings out many of the issues I myself have thought since reading the sixth book. I will definitely continue reading with interest!
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 3/6/2006
It's not like Snape to get caught short by a schoolgirl's wand, but he'll get over it. Well, if the Order allows him to live that long. Aberforth sounds quite a bit different than his brother, and maybe that's a good thing.

Good chapter!
A. Person and a half chapter 13 . 3/6/2006
Wow, I get to add two reviews in one day. *Smile, smile* As always, good chapter, do continue. I like how it was Hermione who discovered Snape, and how she astutely noticed details about the murder of Dumbledore that others overlooked.
Harmony Bites chapter 13 . 3/6/2006
I liked how you delienated the differences between Alberforth and Albus. Evil of you to leave us with a cliffie like that, although at least it's Hermione, who's already attunned something might be going on, and who's one of the few people who'd give Snape half a chance rather than hurling an AK. Can't wait to see where this goes next.
A. Person and a half chapter 12 . 3/6/2006
Ah, blasted cliffhanger. But I'm glad I finally started reading again; do update soon.
aurelie1 chapter 12 . 2/25/2006
very good. i only thing harry is a bit presomptuous to think he can head the order, when he knows nothing and has very little experience!

still, go on to the next chapter!
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 2/23/2006
Nice (too) short chapter. Good show of the reaction among the Weasleys.

And would that be Aberforth knocking at the door?
90 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »