Reviews for Where Do I Go From Here?
Harmony Bites chapter 11 . 2/7/2006
Hm-who could that hated member be? I can't wait till Harry and Snape face off-that should be explosive. Thanks for updating, I'm really enjoying how you write the trio plus one.
egor11572 chapter 10 . 1/12/2006
:D
Nemo Returning chapter 10 . 1/7/2006
This scene seems very IC.

By now, Harry surely managed to develop quite an irrational and ugly hatred towards Snape - finally even surpassing his least favorite teacher in this matter alone.
aurelie1 chapter 10 . 1/4/2006
great, go on! i'm waiting for the next chapter
aschowin chapter 10 . 1/3/2006
Interesting chapter. Hermione really is the brightest witch of her age. I never would have thought Harry would react that way, he was almost - violent. Great job.
Harmony Bites chapter 10 . 1/3/2006
It's a good thing Hermione is a Gryffindor because it would take plenty of guts to confront the Harry we saw at the end of HBP. I certainly thought everyone acted very much IC and I look forward to finding out what happens next.
lost angel92 chapter 10 . 1/2/2006
Can't wait for the next chapter. Bye.
A. Person and a half chapter 9 . 12/15/2005
Ohh, I like that...the thing about Regulus' arm and the Dark Mark. Very intriguing, awaiting more.
Nemo Returning chapter 9 . 12/14/2005
Good but short, or short but good - whatever you preferer :)
Harmony Bites chapter 9 . 12/13/2005
Another good chap-interesting speculation about Regulus Black. I fear it doesn't sound good for Snape-you're leaving us on a very ominous note. I'm certainly left wondering where you'll take us next and wanting more.
DermNurse7 chapter 8 . 11/23/2005
Really clever! Keep up the great work...
A. Person and a half chapter 8 . 11/20/2005
Interesting, keep going! *Nudges you foreward*
Harmony Bites chapter 8 . 11/16/2005
Smart girl that Hermione, and I'm enjoying the interactions among the four of them-looking forward to the Horcrux hunt
Jemma Blackwell chapter 7 . 10/27/2005
Hi Cyndi, It's Penny, remember me? I am reading this with interest. I think you're brave to even tackle this story line, and so far it's really interesting.
aschowin chapter 7 . 10/23/2005
Really interesting. I don't see how anyone in the Order will be able to trust him again, but I can't wait to find out.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »