Reviews for Where Do I Go From Here?
aschowin chapter 7 . 10/23/2005
Really interesting. I don't see how anyone in the Order will be able to trust him again, but I can't wait to find out.
egor11572 chapter 7 . 10/23/2005
can't wait until the next chapter ;)
A. Person and a half chapter 7 . 10/22/2005
Yay, new chapter! And yay, clean Snape! Always a good thing.

Awaiting next chapter anxiously!

~A. Person
catiepie182002 chapter 7 . 10/21/2005
I was so excited to see the notice of a new chapter in my inbox this morning. What a wonderful way to wake up! :) As I am now an official Harry Potter fan, I actually understand what's going on here (yes, Sirius and Snape are different people, hehe).

*Hugs Snape* Gah, I just love the way you write him, and this chapter was a delight to me. (Why do I like to see people suffer? *Shrugs*) But, hm... now I can't wait for the next. That's probably a compliment to you though, I would imagine. :)
Harmony Bites chapter 7 . 10/20/2005
The plot continues to thicken;-) I especially liked the part where what felt like a gentle gesture was just the wind.
A. Person and a half chapter 6 . 10/8/2005
Hey, great chapter! Ginny is certainly clever. *Claps* More, more!
Nemo Returning chapter 6 . 10/7/2005
Nice chapter... but short :)

Frankly, I would prefer Ginny out of it all - but that's just my old cranky self (which cries for MORE of Snape!)
egor11572 chapter 6 . 10/7/2005
Clever idea to have Fred and George use Polyjuice Potion as a means to help Ginny come along :D I'm excited to see what your predictions are for the 7th book and what Harry's journey will be.
HugeHarryPotterFan chapter 6 . 10/7/2005
very nice...kinda short.
lost angel92 chapter 6 . 10/6/2005
yay! Ginny gets to go with them. Pease write more soon. Bye.
Harmony Bites chapter 6 . 10/6/2005
I very much like this chapter. I think it's actually rather hard to handle several characters at a time as you do so hear and I can hear each distinct voice. Plus, it annoyed me in HBP that Ginny would be so dismissed and that she'd allow it. Good for her! (and you) that she doesn't. And it would be just like the twins to help.
aurelie1 chapter 5 . 9/22/2005
interesting, what is aberforth going to do now? go on!
mistykate78 chapter 5 . 9/17/2005
Pretty good so far. Please continue!
duj chapter 5 . 9/17/2005
I've read that torture victims have said that humiliation was worse than physical pain so the "greatest pain" could well be emotional.
egor11572 chapter 5 . 9/17/2005
I want to hug Snape a lot. I always like him in your fanfiction, no matter how angry with him I am in canon. ;)

I was talking with my bio teacher the other day, (because I do things like talk about Harry Potter with my teachers) and she was saying that a friend of hers thought that Dumbledore was a horcrux. Like any theory, there's evidence to support and not support it, but imagine the satisfaction Voldemort would get from putting a bit of his soul into his greatest enemy? The only thing is that Voldemort wants nothing more than to get rid of him, so once again, I'm left puzzled.

Anyways, I'd never heard that theory before, so I thought I'd tell you about it. She say maybe since Dumbledore knew he taught Harry all he knew, he told Snape everything as well. Snape and Dumbledore have always had their connection, and maybe it's all based on the fact that Dumbledore made Snape promise to kill him because he knew he was a horcrux? Dumbledore has known, or at least suspected, Voldemort having horcruxes for quite some time.

Well, I was just thinking, anyway. You can email me or leave a comment on my livejournal with your thoughts. :D
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »