Reviews for Where Do I Go From Here?
Nemo Returning chapter 3 . 7/30/2005
Uh-uh... Poor Severus :(

Please update!
Lady-Indis chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
hm, i wonder where they go from there? . nice beginning!
lost angel92 chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
I hope you write a lot more in the future. PLease write more, it is an encouraging fic. Bye!
jbfritz chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
Interesting start!
HugeHarryPotterFan chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
Very good...but kinda short. A lil more typos than usual also. I'm looking forward to reading more though so carry forward with it. :)
neespence chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
Very deep. Amazingly good. Can't wait for more.
Sindie chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Thank you so much for all the reviews, everyone! Wow, I must not be the only one who's reading new HBP fanfiction (and writing it)!

Anyway, YES, the story will be continuing. :) It's not going to be horribly long (at least I'm not planning it that way), and I intend to keep the chapters relatively short (a part of the style I want for this fic).

Please enjoy the new chappie! :D
Bellegeste chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Beautifully written and so completely convincing. How could it have been any other way?

'spinning out of control' - nice use of that image.

Thank you - and I'm impressed you've got this written and posted so quickly. Good for you.
duj chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Angsty little vignette.
HugeHarryPotterFan chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
o wow, already? Go girl! I'm ready for the next chapter. :)
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Certainly an interesting start.
A. Person and a half chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
O, very good, I like it! Keep going!

~A. Person
Yasona Black chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
OMG! i like ure explanation of why snape killed dumbledore. i was in shock when i read the book and read that part, cuz, like he's one of my favorite characters! and i really liked your story too. is there going to be more? please write more!
mellyone chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
good chapter. I'm glad you started with Snape because I believe that Dumbledore asked him to kill him too. I mean what other possible reason would he have? I have gotten into several arguments about this one but I know dumbledore wanted him to do this.
Weirdcraz24 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
great. this piece was great. it really brought out a different side of snape that shows he isn't really evi. i applaud u for that. *applauds*
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »