Reviews for One of Dark's Favorite Special Talents
Spectacles Fetishist chapter 5 . 11/17/2005
That was awesome. But..

Wth does "Jusqu'à ce que nous rencontrons encore Krad" Mean? o_O
hittocerebattosai chapter 5 . 10/22/2005
can't wait for more! oh, and on pocky? ...I've had strawberry before and it tasted HORRIBLE... So... I don't know... can't wait for more!
dark angelflame chapter 4 . 10/14/2005
no don't fall for krad please i beg of you an a fan of dark and an telling you please dark not krad his a cold blooded killer an asshole i hate him if i were you i would rather get kill by a car then with krad trust me i would ratter kiss dark then krad my boyfriend had to change his hair color to purple beacuse i was going to live him cuz he had blonde hair like krad

love from dark's # 1 fan he's so hot
hittocerebattosai chapter 4 . 9/29/2005
*blink* *blink* I got an alert for chapter three and four yesterday but I've already read chapter three... I read it last month... I hope you update again! Can't wait for five!
Kudatsuo-chan chapter 4 . 9/28/2005
Umm...can I hit maybe 20 reviews, before I update. Sorry. G'bye.

Kira Kudatsuo-chan
Inumaru12 chapter 3 . 8/22/2005
hahahahahaha this is kick ass. i'm a little werided out but i'm aways like that. i hope you update soon. Ja Ne
kris chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
this is good. it will help if it was longer but it is still good.
hittocerebattosai chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
o... *re-reads chapter for a third time* cool... I wanna see the picture! I'm good at drawing, my best friend in fact is afraid of a picture I drew for her of her because it looks EXACTLY like her... hmm... *stares with a giant grin on face* I really can't wait to see what happens next!
Sher221Locked chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
amazing! This chapter rocked! DaixDark forever! Loved how Daisuke drew that sketch...wish I could draw like that! You created some really cool personalities with the kids in detention! Loved it! Can't wait for more! You write really well!

Plz update soon!

(Times that by a few million, then a few hundred and then eight hundred and eighty eight (cos that's lucky in china) and then seven (cos that's lucky too) lolz! Oh and then your favourite or lucky number!)

VampireApple chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
This is so funny. I love it. _ That old cow is mean... I'll be waiting for the next chapie.