Reviews for Trust
riverrat chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Poor Severus.
Nice story.
Tharin chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Wonderful. There are no other words for this story. Really wonderful, especially the last part.
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Beautiful.
Karmadis chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Short and extremely sweet :D loll
Sinkme chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
that was great. awesome one-shot. i think you really nailed what is could have been like for snape
cottoncandylover11 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Thats great, it totally captures exactaly what I'm thinking but can't say during that seen.
Catmint chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
*sniffle* This is a beautifully heartbreaking little vignette, and I think you've captured Severus' situation very accurately. You've got the emotions down perfectly.
DragonGrin - former TeenTypist chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Ouch. Very well done. Poor Sev. If he lives out the war, he'll live out the end of his days, rocking back and forward hugging his knees. Very well done indeed!
Adred Lightfoot chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Nicely done. You echo what I feel!

I particularly - and perversely - liked your use of 'tripe'. Very British. Possibly Snapeish. But I liked it.
MourningDumbledore chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Oh you horrible beast, you're making me feel empathy for him! How could you! What possessed you to write a story that I just couldn't resist reading (hey, I was expecting more ammo against the lying, mudblood traitor). *bursts into tears* He killed Dumbledore! He's evil I tell you! He should die a horrible painful death!

Do you do this often? If so, I'm not sure if I ought to be reading your work. You're far too talented for your own good. Darn it I had hoped I was past feeling for Snape! Now I'm all confused again!

Wonderful, beautiful and *very* touching. But I really wish I had been able to remain in my little euphoria of Snape hating and hunting. I loved it, even though it makes me feel like I'm betraying Dumbledore...DIE SEVERUS SNAPE! Okay, I'm done rambling. Keep up the good work. You're an extremely talented writer!
The Fruity One chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
*sniff sniff*

So touching...

beautiful...

ALL HAIL THE FRUITY ONE!

P.S Thanks for reviewing! It makes me feel good! 'The plight of the halfblood prince' has been read by over a hundred and twenty people!
Bellegeste chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I really hope Draco is worth this dreadful sacrifice - and Harry too.

Well written.
duj chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I'd have liked a little more of this.
Frannie1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
::weeps softly::

No! I don't know what to think! Is he good, is he evil? I like this story. Especially the stuff at the end-the last line was very good.
Megumi Ohira chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Wow...This is a good story! Although it makes me sad. Keep up the good work!

Megumi