Reviews for Harry Potter and the Elven Changeling
Bane WolfBlood chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
Really good please update soon!
Mini Luna chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
Update!
Barnabus III chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
hallo! any chance of you continuing this one too?
jennyfromtheblock1028 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
are you going to finish this really amazing story or at least update?

pleas!
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
I like it. please continue.
HRHFelineQueen chapter 5 . 6/26/2007
Snape is a bastard and he will be really annoyed when Henrik can do potions flawlessly. Snape probably wants him to speak write and read in English so that he can understand. Snape is a halfblood but he will know latin due to his mother and his affinity for potions. German and French were probaly not considered necessary.

Liz
Morte Bonita chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
i love this story it is so cool. it would be funny if something caused harry's glamours to drop in front of the school.
Merrymow chapter 5 . 12/22/2006
I was wondering when you're going to update.
Padawan Kiba chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
UPDATE!
Granger21 chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
I really like this story. Harry isnt too OCC, he is true to the 'real' Harry. I think your writing style is unique and interesting. I look forward to your updates!

Granger21
JuMiKu chapter 5 . 12/18/2005
The way you are naming your chapters after Harry's uncountable names is cool and smart.

I had a lot more to say, but I forgot it in the time it took to respond to the question where I can find it on the site; sorry!
Thea Martina chapter 5 . 12/13/2005
Very interesting so far.

You have a fairly different take on Harry-as-an-elf that is refreshing and intriguing.

I hope to see more.

-Thea Martina.
goddessa39 chapter 5 . 12/7/2005
LOL to your note. I kinda feel sorry for Harry with his Snape-problem that I am expecting? Huh? You gonna enemy him or grey him or what?
Jezaray chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I have this story on my alerts...

but I dont think I ever mentioned that I have a Lily as a Changeling child story that has been going on for 3 years now.

They are so completely different though, yours introduces a much different world than mine does.

Being three years old though means that I was a terrible writer when I started so I'm not that fond of the beginning, but I'd be flattered if you checked it out.

I dunno the changeling child idea when I thought of it I thought it was so perfect... so I feel a kinship of creativity here.

do write more : )
Ardonius-Servant-Of-Zeta chapter 4 . 11/26/2005
I have a short attention sp-Hey look a rat!