Neo Juste Belmont chapter 4 . 2/3/2006
I can sense one loud "HARAHETTA !" coming right up in the next chapter. Can't wait for it ! And what plans do you have on Hakkai and Cherry ? I mean, you got Gojyo and Bloodberry into an arm wrestling contest, Goku and Lime into an eating contest... It would be fair for the last pair to get some stuff... And let's not forget Sanzo.

The plot thickens. Continue please !
Neo Juste Belmont chapter 3 . 12/5/2005
This is looking even better now. But I do hope they're not here just 'to have some fun together'. It's not Saiyuki if the characters don't run into trouble. Can we have perhaps a Lirin-Lime rivalry or sort ? I'm still looking for the Goku-Lime eating contest, though.
ida chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
The story is funny up to now. Please keep the story up and I'm waiting for the next chapter!
Cylon One chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
Good chapter. I liked reading it even with me still not knowing much about Saiyuki. I also figured that Bloodberry would win that armwrestling contest against Gojyo. Wish I made a bet with someone as well on the outcome of that contest. Am I correct in assuming that Kougaiji, Yaone, Lirin and Dokugakuji are the bad guys? Does this mean that a fight is going to break out now that three of them have found Sanzo and the others? Update when you are able. You had an error or more. 1.) Taking out a wad of bills, an irritated Hanagata hurled then at the floor and said, "I hope you choke on these!" The typo error in this was that the word "then" was supposed to be "them". 2.) Sanzo picked the money calmly. I'm not entirely sure that something is wrong with this one. It's just that my first thought was that the word "up" should be in it. Sanzo picked up the money calmly. 3.) You misspelled "incredulously".
Cylon One chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
I've seen Saber Marionette J but not Saiyuki. Despite that I thought that this was a great story. Update when you are able so I can check out that armwrestling match between Sha Goyjo and Bloodberry please. Angelady suggested an eating contest between Lime and Goku. I have to admit that does sound like fun. Please consider it.
angelady chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
i love your story! let lime and goku have an eating contest! that would be fun!
Neo Juste Belmont chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
This is more like it. I see you included Kougaiji-tachi to join the trip too. I just got a feeling that they'll stumble on Faust's territority instead. Being a Hakkai-Yaone fan I am, it could be interesting that if you're planning to pair Hakkai and Cherry romantically, maybe... stir some trouble ? Anyway, continue on ! Me likey !