Reviews for Sasami's Lemons
Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Unfortunately, this story is a lemon, which is rated MA. MA fics are not allowed on this site because they contain adult sexual content, which is far different than M rated fics. M rated fics may depict sexual themes, but not sexual advances or descriptive sexual acts. This fic is reported to site admin and the LU. I suggest taking this down before site admin do it for you.

~Literate Union~LU~

HoNfreak chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
You Fail Epically!
Tara Earth chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
It doesn't make any sense. YOU FAIL! : P
The Sacred and Profane chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
HA HA HA! Oh that was hilarious! Great job and keep up the excellent work.
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
This was a very clever pun, and a great use of citrus.

I liked this story alot.

And it made me thirsty.
Mysterious Poet chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Very ingenious of using that term. Really caught my attention, but it was very funny. Nice twist at the end.;D (Lemonade, that sounds good right about now.)
yokainomiko chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Haha, I wasn't fooled because the story was too short... but lol! That was hilarious. It doesn't even need the M rating does it? It's just to help trick others! Great job! Hahahahahahahahahaha
pixiegirl100 chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
This was great! I was laughing so hard my sides were splitting!
Kurai no Kumo chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Hahahhahahahaha, that was funny as hell XD
BigFics2 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Could have fooled me...
Mordamir chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Well, for some reason, I was thinking exaclty about that. Tsunami was a tree wasn't it (her, whatever)? So, this was sort of forthcoming.

Anyway, great fic. It was really funny.
goldenskyblue22 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Let me be the first to say that I think this was a cute and hilarious fic. Although I was a little scared for sasami in the beginning. Haha who would have guessed the ending.

A lemon tree ha thats rich

any way