Reviews for Leaking
IchBinAufKurs chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This is so simple, yet so deep. I love it.
insanity muffin chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
So... almost made me cry.
ALMOST.
How is this rated M?
Lots of love and insane muffins for you.
InvaderLilyRay chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
awwwwww poor zim i hate that freaking kid! Zim is soooo sweat
CaptainEnthusiast chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This is good but I can't believe that this is the only Gir fanfic on this whole site!
lonewolfhowling chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I think this story belong in the hurt/comfort section.

Zim has never acted that way before, I guess you're bringing up a hidden characteristic you saw of him. Even though you're not the author of the series, I'll try to look at him differently to see where you might have gotten this story from.

Well written & well done.

You have me at your feet, good sir.
tearthgrrl chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Awww...this was so sad yet cute and touching! Touching is definately the word for it! It was great, it had the perfect mixture of emotions and [by the way I have an account on here I'm just too lazy to log in] I can almost see Zim holding GIR.

Excellent! Perfect 10!
NeverDreamsOfMe chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Oh, how cute! I love how you made Gir and Zim seem like they were all each other had. The attack made it seem like there was an actual reason for wanting to destroy the Earth. A personal reason. Very well written _
evyone thinksim badbut i amnot chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Awww is all I can say. Made me cry and i loved it. Damit now I want tacoooooo's!
girlovesmoosey chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
aw i wish gir could give me a hug when i "leaked"!
Culpeo Fox chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Aww. It was so short, yet so sweet. I am seriously... just... ah... little tears. Good tears though. (:

It was truely very adorable. -

-Culpeo

Windup Dollie chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
D':

aww, poor zim.
mattneedschocolate chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
what a sad story...but wonderfully done...
Loren chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Hello! I am reviewing again because I read my old review and thought "Damn, I was NUTS!" Well, I reread the story and well I have to say it again, BEAUTIFUL! That rocked! I never really liked Torque and now I have a legit reason. Faggot? That does not apply to people, silly evil little Zimmy, it means, and I quote Webster on this, "a bundle of sicks, twigs, or branches bound together and used as fuel, a fascine, a torch, etc." Yep. But it also did say, "slang: disparaging and offensive. a male homosexual." So... ITS OFFENSIVE! :] Oh well, I guess I'm still nuts. :]