Reviews for Cat's tales
Griffinesque chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Hilarious! I almost died laughing as I read this fanfic!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Well, what's his cat's name? Great story!
Sulien1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Oh, good lord, I can't wipe the grin off my face! You do first person perspective excellently.

Hm... By any chance have you read Jim Butcher's "The Dresden Files" series? I think you'd do very well writing Harry, if you decide you want to write in another fandom as well as SGA.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I love how you told this story from John's POV. Loved his thoughts. Awesome story! But now I must know what is the cat's name?
ChristalSteele chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Lol great story.
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Very clever - he should have asked Elizabeth! D-oh!
Shakia chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
That's awesome XD Ack, but we don't even get to figure out what the cat's name is! Although I loved how you wrote this. Normally I hate first person, but this was brilliant XP
Commodore Norrington chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Haha, that's great! Now you've got me wondering...

Very well done, though. Everyone is in character and Carson's scene is *hilarious*. McKay's reaction, too. "He said what, Carson?" I can so see that.

Well done!
meldames chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Very funny. I like it. Can't believe you left us hanging on the name still...
Drakcir chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

This was so funny!

I was laughing out loud the whole way through it!

But seriously though, what is Rodney's cat's name?
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
:D Wonderful.
CrazyStarfinder chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
That was a classic. Loved it D
kiky chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Really cute story. But if I had to venture a guess and given Rodney's inability to remember names and his general way of thinking, I wouldn't be surprised at all, if his cat's name was simply 'cat'. That would be simple, logical, easy to remember and just so Rodney McKay :-) - looking forward to reading more of your stories!
Aurelia30 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Oh, my! Had me LOL all the way through! I loved it! Oh, and with the so-called "Kissing Bandit" episode coming up that they talked about on the Sci-Fi Friday preview, this fits right in! One thing, though... I'm really curious about that silly cat's name now!
fififolle chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I really, really enjoyed that! I love the way you wrote for Grodin, Zelenka and Beckett! A great laugh. Coming soon... maybe I'll submit that cat fic I wrote, will it be the right name?