Reviews for Back And Forth
Marinara chapter 7 . 3/18/2006
lol. nuriko finally notices. and although i have no reason for saying this, i am currently watching shanghai noon with owen wilson, jackie chan and lucy liu. lol. ill stop now. thanks for the update.
Noyesgirl chapter 7 . 2/25/2006
wow! I like it alot I really hope you update really soon!
Sk8er7 chapter 7 . 2/24/2006
it's so short that i'm ashamed of myself!T.T anyways, i will try to update soon and stop being so sad as to review myself... yeah right... hope people review!
Sk8er7 chapter 4 . 11/23/2005
yes, i too think that this chapter title was funny. and im so surprised that there are so many reviews! usually OC's aren't liked as much. :P
Sk8er7 chapter 6 . 11/23/2005
these are kinda short too :P. but i like this story, no matter how weird they may be :D.
nikole chapter 5 . 11/21/2005
i love your story but can u do me a huge favor and add Amiboshi in sometime or ,pretty please,pretty pretty please.
Sk8er7 chapter 5 . 11/16/2005
right on. good job for me. i will read my other stories, unlike some other people. :~X
Marinara chapter 5 . 11/3/2005
is this just following the plot of the story? cuz it all seems the same. but its all good. (lol)
Marinara chapter 4 . 10/16/2005
UPDATE!
Marinara chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
am i invisible to you?
Marinara chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
aww, yui's so nice. and i too am surprised about all of the reviews that you have gotten. did u have anything to do with it?
Marinara chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
cool. (don't i use the word 'cool' alot?) and its a blue light instead of a red! awesome. this is weird, like said before
CrazyInsaneAnimeFanGirl chapter 4 . 9/1/2005
Hohoho! Hilarious chapter title!
lady yui chapter 4 . 9/1/2005
oohh! i think this story is unique and original...however, i am an avid fan of yui, so are you gonna turn megumi against yui and join the side of miaka? coz if you are...no! i dont want yui to be the antagonist again! other than that...i think this is an excellent masterpiece! yui rocks period.
BlueMeteorGirl chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
STORY'S GREAT! You just HAVE to TOTALLY continue it! Puh-lease!