Reviews for Because of You
Lady Syndra chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Nice. Please update soon. It's a really nice story.
saranghae chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
Your story is the best one i've ever read and please finish it or update it, sa you have such great talent for writing. If you ever write a novel or book and publish it tell me the title and i'll buy it straight away. Love the way you added the mythology tastefully, by the way what song was hermione singing.

p.s. In mythology Menelus is regarged as a kind husband, brave fighter and a just king. pffft. I like you version of Menelus better. This doesn't mean i agree or like abuse, just saying.

;)
xtremediva13 chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
hey i love this tory its so amazing please update its too great to end right here
Raging Raven chapter 4 . 3/30/2007
This story was great.

You should really update.
Ashley chapter 4 . 3/7/2007
This is the most amazing story i have ever read, and i really want you to continue.. please?

It's FANTATBULOUS!
Mufuu chapter 4 . 5/1/2006
Awe! Plz update soon! Don't keep us hanging here!
shariena chapter 4 . 4/2/2006
Update, update and update. PLEASE!
Spirit of Time chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Good one on the second-to-last line. That was how I thought of it. Perhaps you could have written: Thousands upon thousands of Greeks and Trojans died because a man couldn't hold onto his woman.
kazakichik chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
Oh my gosh, I LOVE this story! I will cry if you have abandoned it! PLEASE UPDATE!
soaringphoenix86 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Please don't give up on this story. I know that I've asked you before, but your loyal fans are still waiting for you to finish this tale. PLEASE. I've been wanting to see what happens in the next chap since your last update. If your stuck then just relax. Write down the first thing that comes to mind and then revise it. Add to it. Tweak it,etc. Please don't give up, we still have faith in you. Patiently waiting, soaringphoenix86
Ms. Sparrow Malfoy Way chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
ok, first off, how old are you? Well I'm only 15, and im not writing this story to rewrite history or to make me seem like a great mythologist. Cause im not, this is just alittle interest of mine, and im not writing this story to be true to the facts utterly and completely.

Ive read about the Trojan war, not as much as u have, but enough to know alittle what im talking about. And dont make me seem like i just watched the movie Troy fell in love with Brad Pitt and decided to write this story, I've done SOME research. I know about that Paris was a womanizing basturd, and that he was living with a sea nymph. And ill admitt it, im basing the charactors from how they are described in the movie, cause they are more likeable and relatable in the movie.

And you know what so what if i had Hermione singing Evanescence. Its my story, so if i want her to sing it then she will.

So if u find my story so inferior, then dont read it.
Angelique chapter 4 . 10/18/2005
The seer Calchas learned that Agamemnon had offended the goddess, and Artemis would not be satisfied unless he had sacrificed his own daughter, Iphigeneia (Iphigenia).

At first, Agamemnon refused to sacrifice his daughter, but discovered the price of leadership. The other Greek leaders forced Agamemnon into submission; otherwise he would have to step down from commander-in-chief's post.

Odysseus devised a plan to lure Iphigeneia to her death. They sent a false message from Agamemnon that he would marry Iphigeneia to Achilles.

When Iphigeneia arrived at Aulis with her mother, Clytemnestra, they discovered the deception. Achilles was offended that Agamemnon had used his name as a bait to lure Clytemnestra and Iphigeneia to Aulis. Achilles would have defended innocent maiden against the other Greeks, but Iphigeneia bravely accepted her fate, and agreed to be sacrifice.

At the sacrificial altar, before the priest could sacrifice Iphigeneia, a thick fog covered the altar, and when the fog cleared, the maiden was gone. The goddess had replaced Iphigeneia with a fawn.

Artemis had spirited Iphigeneia away, according to the Cyrpia (Epic Cycle) and Euripides' Iphigeneia at Aulis, to the land of Tauris, where she would stay as the high priestess of Artemis, until she was rescued by her brother, Orestes, years later after the war. (See Iphigeneia among the Taurians.)

According to the Catalogues of Women and in Pausanias' Geographia, Artemis had transformed Iphigeneia into the goddess Hecate.

According to some versions, they say that Iphigeneia was killed in the sacrifice. Whichever version you have read, the unfavourable winds died, and the Greek fleet sailed once again for Troy.

I don't get why everyone is praising you for going by the books and facts of mythology. Because mythologies, legends, and urban legends are all the same, they change throughout the centuries and are always exaggerated in the first place. You may call Helen of Sparta a whore but Paris was just as bad, for he was married to a mountain Nymph named Oenone while he was living at Mount Ida when he left her to obtain his ‘treasure.’ So like I said, you really shouldn’t be flaming other stories about not getting facts right in mythology, though I do agree a lot of them are utterly ridiculous. But then again...you were having Hermione sing Evanescence, a bit odd if you ask me.

This isn’t a flame, I’m not trying to annoy you or anything, your stories isn’t the best I’ve read nor is it the worst. So keep up the pace, I can’t wait to see what you come up with next.
JAJAYYY chapter 4 . 10/9/2005
ALTHOUGH I AM A DIEHARD BRISEIS/ACHILLES FAN I AM REALLY ENJOYING THIS STORY. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :)
mary4angelus chapter 4 . 9/30/2005
hi!

I was looking for an Achilles story to read and when i saw yours, I had to read... And I loved it!/

Please, write more and update soon!
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 4 . 9/8/2005