Reviews for Missing Moment
I loved it!
quidditchgirl13 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Aw, that was cute!
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
My comments on Harry/Ginny in HBP: TAKE THAT YOU BLASTED HARRY/HERMIONE SHIPPERS! Seriously, couldn’t they see the subtle hints of Ron/Hermione since book four, and now its all but screamed in HBP. This is a sweet little piece, something I wish JKR had put in.
Mrs.KristinePotter chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
aww...I loved it...and I agree that it should have been in HBP...but oh well...at least Harry and Ginny got together...even if Harry had to go all noble in the end...great job
geniusgirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
A nice take on what happened after HG went through the portrait hole. I enjoyed it :P
sw33t intoxication chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
aww that was so CUTE!
Shinegami's Little Sis chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
aw! very cute! this is one of my favorite couples too! the ending of HBP kind of sucked for that, but i don't think Ginny will take it sitting down!

luv lots,

Vanna
chibigirl626 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Yay! I do agree, this is a missing moment from HBP. It seemed too boring if Harry and Ginny just became a couple and went off snogging without some defiance from Ginny after Harry's "impulses".
Elle457 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I love you for writing this! JKR sure left a lot up to our imaginations in this book.
IndiaInk chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
thank you! i would have loved to have seen this scene in the book.

-India
sushita33 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Aww sho shweet.
Queen Tigeress chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
aw h/g pairings are VERY good
an LDS dazed and confused chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
yay! but i was mad when they broke up!
robert chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
awesome first chapter, harry and ginny are a great couple, keep writing
Just Akiko chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
- hehehehe

A really nice little moment, and I loved Ginny taking control over the whole situation from word go. It's been great to see, in HBP and now in fic, that she's coming properly into her own.

Thanks for that!